Chapter 41

Hours into the party, Olivia and Tony were having a great time. They danced, they kissed.. they couldn't keep their hands off each other.
Much to the annoyance of others, especially the girls who had hoped Tony would be alone. They all watched with intense jealousy as they saw how close Olivia and Tony were. Although Olivia worried all night, she managed to only check in with Pepper on the phone a few times. Joseph was fine, as they both told her he would be.

"Told ya he would be fine, now can we.." Tony offered his hand for her to take so they could dance together.

"I know, I can't help but worry, mother's guilt.."

"You'll see him tomorrow.. that is if you can walk.." Tony smirked.. "Once daddy has fucked senseless.." 

"Tony!"

"What? We haven't had sex for weeks.. well not since before he was born anyway! I'm dying here.."

"You have hands.."

"That's not the same.. I need you..I need to hear you.." Tony whispered deep in her ear.. "I need to hear you scream, time, and time again when I hit your spot.."

"Tony Stark! You do know we're in public!"

"Ok.. and.." Tony raised his eyebrow, with a smirk.. "I'm whispering.."

"Well maybe we could.." Olivia glanced around, looking for a way out.

"What?"

"I think I need a bathroom break.."

"Oh.. ok.. I'll uh.. wait here.. and.."

"God, for an intelligent man you really are dumb.."

"Huh.."

"Bathroom.." she leaned closer to Tony and whispered.. "Follow me.." She placed a kiss just under his ear, on his neck, sending a shiver down his spine. He watched her leave, waiting a few moments before eagerly following behind.

Has he walked past the girls bathroom, a hand pulled him into a nearby closet.. locking the door so no one could disturb them.

"Bathroom was full.. so.." She pulled him close by his tie, and connected their lips.. her hand falling down to his belt.. "I want you, Mr Stark.."

"Oh fuck.." Tony moaned as his mouth moved in sync with hers. Olivia managed to undo his belt and the zipper on his pants, before slipping her hand under the band of his boxers.

"So hard already.." She wrapped her hand around him, and slowly started moving up and down.. "You're ready for me, Tony?"

Olivia gave a few more strokes before she sank down to her knees, pulling his suit pants down with her.

"Babe you don't have.." Tony tried.. but Olivia hushed him quickly, before she took him in her mouth.. "to.. ok..holy fuck.. you're such a naughty girl aren't you? Sucking me off on your knees like this.."

"Tony.." Olivia pulled away from him, and looked up with a glare before continuing.. she dragged her tongue up his length to the tip, and back down again, she repeated these movements, her insides were starting to tighten as she heard the moans escape loud from his throat..