12: Disagree

Send the Zerg commander who once invaded the earth back to serve in the military? Even though Li Qing hated any contact with the Zerg, he didn't take it as an acquiescence. He glanced at the female who was kneeling upright, but couldn't see the slightest emotion from her drooping face.

    Li Qing threw the application letter on the other party's face, his tone was indifferent, and his words were concise, "No."

    This is the way back to the military headquarters, Mi thought to himself, but also to avoid being tortured by Gan, the female hesitated for a while In seconds, he bent down and was about to kiss the male's toes. Thunder, rain and dew were all due to the king's favor. Even if the male rejected his request, he had to respectfully express his gratitude.

    "You dare to touch me with this dirty worm's mouth." Li Qing stared at the female worm without blinking, and stood still.

    Bug mouth? They are not of the same species as those insects in nature. Very few zergs call themselves worms, just like the illusory world view of the earth that this male worm once described, and the humans inside will not call themselves "cherry ape mouth"...

       ... Mi couldn't help raising his chin slightly, and raised his eyes to look at the condescending male. Although the mask occupied most of the face, the other's eyes seemed to be disgusted, and there was a bit of sneer at the corner of his lips.

    Does your partner show disdain even when you take the initiative to bow down? Mi self-deprecatingly hooked the corners of her lips, bowed her head and admitted her mistake with an unchanged expression, "Sorry, I made you unhappy."

     The tone was very sincere, as if he had done something unreasonable.

    After confirming that the female would not continue to make such speechless actions, Li Qing withdrew his gaze, adjusted his tone, and began to taunt, "Since you are married, just obediently be the master of the house, and don't think about anything else!"

    Mi was slightly taken aback, and then replied, "... yes."

    What is a housekeeper? Does the male master hand over all the family affairs to him? Mi can't help but secretly feel a little surprised. In an ordinary Zerg family, besides the male insect, only the female monarch can make the decisions, and the female monarch who has no title and status A servant can only be regarded as a high-level slave.

    Even though Li Qing searched a lot of information, he didn't particularly understand whether the understanding of certain words was different between the Zerg society and the human society, so that he suddenly found that the former timid, everything.

       The female insects, who dare not touch, dare not even take a bath for a long time, began to tidy up the room smoothly, clean up, pry open cans and pour them out into beautiful patterns, tidy up the flowers and plants in the yard, and wash them fragrantly at night crawled to his bed and knelt and waited for the bed attendant...    

      Did he say he missed something? Or is it just such a virtue after the Zerg wedding period? ! Li Qing didn't know why, but it didn't delay him from continuing to put that female into limbo.

      "Want to take another cold shower?" Mi heard the male worm say so coldly.   

     He recalled the pain of being washed red and swollen that night. Many parts of the female insect were always particularly prone to reactions. Mi couldn't help but smiled wryly, but his face was calm. He looked at the male insect seriously, his tone low And steady, "As long as you're happy."    

      Li Qing: "..."

      He added another layer to the Zerg's disgust!

      "Get out!"    

     Mi said the word that the male worm often said, and quickly crawled out of the master bedroom. When the bedroom door closed behind him, he stood up and went to rest in the second bedroom...

      Since the male worm asked him Being the master of the house, how to distribute the beds can also be used for personal gain, which is better than kneeling in a corner or in the yard.   

     After seven days of marriage, Mi summed up a few ways to deal with this male bug. For example, the other party will not care whether he abuses himself or is abused. As long as he is not intrusive, does not make trouble, and does not take the initiative to step forward, he will not be scolded.

      He felt that even though the male was suffering from a disease and didn't like him, at least he didn't have the habit of sharing female servants with other males, and Mi found some luck in this.