27

When Mi lay on the bed and opened his eyes, the sky outside was still dark. The hero should still be asleep at this time, but he is not far away from waking up. Rest from time to time, as strictly as in the army. He got up to wash and tidy up his clothes carefully. When the female was standing in front of the villa in military uniform, the thin sunlight had just penetrated the clouds, sprinkled on the leaves, and reflected in spots in the yard.

 Mi took a deep breath, and couldn't help but look up at the sky that was gradually becoming clear and bright, and raised his hand to button the neckline rigorously to the first button. When female servants go out, they are not allowed to show too much skin outside, so they have to wear long-sleeved trousers or robes all year round. If there is a male master who is strict, they must also wear a hood and a veil.

   Mi once saw a female servant wrapped up like a mummy. She seemed to be a petite subfemale, and she was still favored. The female lying on the ground is held by a chain.

 I heard that he was punished by the hero!

 Mi thought about the red rope on his body, sighed slightly in his heart, turned over to the aircraft that Su Kai had brought, and sat in the seat with a little daze. The things that I used to take for granted now seem precious. At first, I thought I would starve to death during my wedding day, but I didn't expect to be able to return to serve in the military now.

      The female raised her hand and touched the epaulets. The lieutenant general's military uniform remained the same, but the logo of the Fourth Army had been replaced by the Third Army. His former confidant was transferred over by the commander of the Third Army. However, these members alone cannot complete their daily work very well. The most important thing is to integrate into the Third Army. Mi rubbed his brows, and there is still a lot to do.

 When Su drove the aircraft to the gate of the camp where the Third Army Corps was stationed, Mi saw the soldiers lined up outside the window to welcome them. They had strict military discipline, stood in a standard posture, and looked like a rainbow, as if they were facing a big enemy... Su opened the aircraft very quickly. He stood at the door and stood aside. He is still a major general now, but he has become a member of the Third Army just like the lieutenant general.

 Mi stood in front of the third army camp, and walked in with a cold expression. The whole journey was silent. Only when he heard the order to "salute", the two rows of soldiers raised their hands in unison, rubbing their sleeves. The voices were very uniform, and the expressions of shock on their faces were exactly the same.

 Su Ying was waiting to see the good show, and with a respectful expression on her face, she guided Mi to the army commander's office, but the corner of her eyes was signaling the soldiers to act quickly.

 ...Why is it still not moving.

 What about getting off the horse? !

 This female worm looks a bit familiar, I don’t know if I’ve seen it somewhere before... Su Ying held back the disappointment in her heart, very contemptuous of those subordinates who were unreliable at critical moments, but she quickly searched for relevant impressions in her mind, although he He is a member of the Third Legion, but he was promoted for a very short time. He had been working in the security department before, and he rarely had the opportunity to contact outside information, and most of his focus was on the commanders of the four major legions, as well as those outstanding heroes. insect.

 He frowned and thought to himself, what is the name of this female insect?

 When Su Ying and the two females disappeared from everyone's sight, the soldiers exploded!