22: Displeased

He wiped the boots replaced by the male insects, put them in the shoe cabinet, and did a good job of maintenance. The favored female servants do not need to serve so lowly, but the disgusted ones... are required to bear the burden of all the housework, this point does not need to be specifically explained by the hero.

 The male worm did not have an unpleasant smell, and Mi omitted the step of spraying the deodorant. When he bent over to work, he heard the sound of the male lord going upstairs, followed by the faint sound of the shower in the master bedroom. The appointment came... He opened the storage cabinet, took out the canned food that he was going to eat tonight, and put out the types that males often like to eat, and wiped the dining table carefully so that it was spotless.

      The servant had to practice cleaning skills before getting married, Mi held a rag, and thought that his attitude was still maintaining his beloved weapon, and he couldn't help but feel a little bit more bitter.

 After bathing, the male worm seemed a little lazy. Although the mask was still hanging on his face, the breathable fabric would not cause the wearer a feeling of stuffiness, but could freshen the air and filter out impurities. Chu's eyes still showed strong disgust, especially when he was standing aside, serving him at any time.

 The female frowned and lowered her hands, trying to minimize her sense of presence. He could feel the male's displeased eyes lingering... Could it be that he picked the wrong taste?

 In the end, his male master still ate two cans. After the idempotent male worms left to watch the news in the living room, they quickly settled the remaining food and ate the flavors that the male master didn’t like very much. The female worms had a lot of appetite , Two cans are only half full, but as a female waiter who only needs to work and serve at home, this little physical strength is enough, he can't take more.

 Li Qing has a strong aversion to the breath of the Zerg, especially the female insects that rush to kill on the battlefield, and now even the food is contaminated with a female insect smell, and the five senses of the male insects, including the sense of smell, are particularly keen ...

 But thinking about what he was about to do later, his mood sank a bit.

 What happened to Rong was because of the hidden clauses in the post-marital rules, and the hidden clauses in each post-marital code are different. Li Qing frowned and looked at the paper in his hand, which was a thin sheet. It's a pity that there is a deposit in the family, and it cannot be completely destroyed. Li Qing frowned at the content of the paper. The time given by the Zhao family was two years, and within two years, he had to climb into the bed of the hero...

 Two years is actually not a short time, he thought to himself, coldly Crumpled the paper into a ball and threw it towards the female worm's chest. It said that within a month... three nights in a row to be favored successfully!

 The female was ordered to wash her body clean. He touched the abdomen, it was tight and strong, the liquid had been absorbed completely, should the male master pour it in again? Mi stood under the shower and let the cold water pour down from above. Water droplets flowed down the curled eyelashes, and across the cold eyes...

 The post-marriage rules secretly added clauses, which were not known by the female servants in advance... Perhaps the Li family has already prepared the funeral of a female servant, It's nothing more than a roll of mat, thrown directly into the garbage recycling bin. Whether it's a living lieutenant general or a dead female servant, if they can't resist, they can only be disposed of arbitrarily.

 Even if you are rejected, do you still have to try your best to open your legs and beg the other person to enter? Mi closed her eyes, let the cold water soak her hair, and smiled bitterly in her heart. Unexpectedly, that girl was diagnosed with a neurological disease and hated female insects deeply. The male insect will be willing to touch him.

 Mi stretched his body and walked steadily towards the big bed in the master bedroom. His straight torso was tall and strong, and his bulging muscles were well-proportioned and shiny. He climbed onto the bed and knelt down respectfully.