35:

Mi's expression remained the same, but the corners of his lips could not help but twitch slightly. The slight touch was infinitely magnified at this time, as if being stepped on lightly. It was almost broadcast live, and he couldn't restrain the water seepage behind him.

 Li Qing withdrew his feet, the tip of his toes still felt moist... Just now he stretched his feet back a little bit out of complacency, but how could there be water? !

 "...you don't have to come at night anymore." Mi heard Xiongzhu say in a deep voice, he raised his eyes, did he mean that he didn't need to continue kneeling in front of the door.

 The male got up and went upstairs, Mi didn't know if he had misread it, and felt that the male's movements seemed a little...unnatural.

 After watching the male master disappear in the corridor on the second floor, the female stood up and wiped it with a paper towel, but found that it didn't help much, so she went back to the room, took off her clothes and went into the bathroom, and simply washed her body again. The sound of water rang in my ears, and I faced the strong water flow on my back, irritating the skin on my face, and the water droplets slid down my hair, causing ripples around my feet.

 Mi narrowed his eyes slightly, that male worm could remember all of them just by going through the information? And when flipping through it is very fast, almost ten lines at a glance, such an ability is difficult to describe with a photographic memory, it requires a strong brain operation ability and extremely high talent. There are many excellent males in the Li family, but two years ago, they had never heard of Li Qing's reputation.

 However, when I evolved as an adult, I suffered from the disease of leaving the soul, which may affect the development of the brain. There is no guarantee that this kind of thing will never happen. When it comes to choosing a mate among worms, most of them don't like each other!

 After coming out, I directly changed into the bathrobe provided in the room. Since the male worm has not spoken all the time, and sometimes sees him wearing the clothes in the guest room, he is noncommittal, so Mi will be the male master and acquiesce in his right to continue to be the housekeeper. I took a glass of water to moisten my dry throat, because the male worm was at home, and the female waiter had to rush back immediately, and he didn't even have time to take a sip of water after being interrogated.

 Staring at the shining cup and the water stains on the rim, the female thought of something and felt helpless, but the male who had always been ignoring him opened his mouth and avoided the rule of kneeling every night, which was a bit unexpected unexpected. Mi was even prepared to kneel down all the time, twenty minutes at a time was not too much, and the male didn't have a hobby of putting glass shards or nail boards under his knees.

 But if he can avoid kneeling, he will not refuse.

 After Sun Yue's medical report came out, there was another burst of discussion. Even if the male worm with crippled legs can grow back in the future, it would be a waste of the most precious time. Naturally, the Sun family would not let it go. This male was cultivated by them with painstaking efforts. Even if it is a side branch, it also has a strong background!

 The Third Army was on the cusp overnight, and the Sun family put pressure on them. Although Sun Yi, the commander of the Fourth Army, did not speak out, his attitude was unclear. The event has been postponed indefinitely for a myriad of reasons.

 The Second Legion is still maintaining its cooperation with the Third Legion, but the First Legion has started to make things worse... I heard that the Zhao family, which controls most of the First Legion, has old grievances with the male of the Li family!