45: Alive

The doctor who rushed over overnight was the doctor who was in charge of treating Lieutenant General Mi's injuries. He was an Asian female. He came with him, a well-equipped luxury ambulance airship, and two senior nurses accompanying him. ! This is a big battle, as if someone has a sudden illness and will die if he doesn't make it in time!

 Mi went downstairs to open the door for the doctor. When he saw the ambulance airship and the nurses who were facing the enemy, he didn't understand why it took such a big battle to shed an egg. Alright, could it be that the male is not feeling well tonight?

 As a female attendant, he really hasn't cared about the male's body for a long time. He frowned and meditated, but the pain in his abdomen hit him one after another, announcing the imminent end of his young life. The female's hand never left the closest At the place of the egg, Mi couldn't help but sigh at the thought of being separated soon, her eyes were deep, and the sadness inside was so strong that it couldn't be melted away. m..com Lewen mobile network

 Ya female is older, so I can understand the feelings of this female lieutenant general, the first child, even if it is injured, it is likely to cause deformity, but it will be extremely cherished, I think Let him feel the joy of life after birth. No matter how harsh the environment is, no Zerg will give up their lives easily. Their innate strong physique and mental strength make it difficult for them to survive even if they are crippled.

 It's a pity that this egg has been injected with drugs, and it is impossible to survive. If it was rescued at that time, there might be a chance of survival, but the probability is so small that it is almost impossible, and 200% will be Severely deformed cub, but when he told the male of the Li family about the extremely small probability and the possible consequences, the other party made a decisive decision after a long thought.

 In fact, there are quite a few Zerg who are missing a leg or a flying wing, some of them are born with disabilities, and some of them are injured the day after tomorrow. For more serious congenital diseases, various devices are needed to assist in living, and the cost will increase, and the results that can be achieved in the future are also limited. Although there are individual successful cases, they are still very few.

 Knock it out! in the usual way. That male is knowledgeable, he can name the medicine, and he signed the agreement after actually seeing the medicine, as if they made a mistake... I don’t know how happy the lieutenant general is marrying such a male, Still feel sad.

 The dead were cubs connected by blood. Ya female looked at the male who was slowly walking down the stairs. There was no trace of sadness on the other's face, and it was hard to detect even a trace of movement. Look at things that don't matter.

 The lieutenant general seemed to have gotten used to this kind of sight, and Ya female found that the lieutenant general Mi didn't care about the hero's thoughts. He stood there, although his face was pale, but he still straightened his back, trying to keep his abdomen from being oppressed.

 "Please check for the male lord." The female worm said politely and calmly, without any tremor in her voice.

 "But you, Lieutenant General..." Ya female was only able to speak, and saw the female slowly shaking her head, and he looked at the male of the Li family. He had a handsome appearance and a straight figure, but he didn't look sick at all. The ambulance and nurses in the back were indeed dispatched because of the medical request issued by the male. After all, the males who can live in the prosperous circle of the imperial capital are mostly not weak in wealth. With generous benefits and the right to enjoy top medical care.

 Every hospital will not underestimate any request initiated by male insects, especially for things like door-to-door treatment, there is no room for mistakes!