73

"Please don't walk out of the elevator casually, our meeting time is coming soon." Su Ying reminded vigilantly, but unfortunately she was a step slower and did not stop her.

"Don't be like this, I still think we should communicate more with the ordinary members of your battleship!" Qi Qi said calmly without looking back.

"Please don't make things difficult for us!" Su Ying chased after him, but saw a scene that made him glared.

"Look at what I saw?" Qi turned his head and said to the other two companions, the two Tianjia tribes also responded with a frivolous smile, Qi stepped up to the young male, looked him up and down, and sighed Said, "A beautiful male!"

Then he saw that the male's brows and eyes were slightly wrinkled, and his eyes lit up. The other two companions looked very distressed, and Qi's other two companions squeezed the corners of their eyes at him. Ming seems to be planning to come closer.

Qi waved his hand impatiently, "I found out first, you guys get out of the way."

"Don't do that, you don't lack males!" A companion complained, looking at the male with covetousness.

If the other party is willing, it's okay for them to take it away, for example, as a friendly proof of negotiation?

"There are so many at home, let me give some to my brothers to try..." The other companion also nodded repeatedly, with such a rare male appearance, no one wanted to miss it.

Qi smiled and refused, "Whoever said too much, I always thought it was not enough, now I can just make up nine."

He raised his eyebrows and looked at the male, speaking intimately, "Little Jiu, what's your name? "

Su Ying almost took out her weapon directly, but saw that Li Jiaxiong didn't turn around and leave, or showed a look of panic on his face. Instead, he stood there calmly and calmly, and said in a low voice, " Tianjia."

"Is this the first time you've seen it?" Qi shouted pretending to be surprised, while taking a step forward, the male didn't escape, which is very good, and it means that the other party also has the same intention?

It doesn't matter what the facts are, Qi stretched out his hand and touched the perfectly curved chin, "I am very familiar with you Zerg... whether it is from the inside or the outside."

He deliberately invaded with his gaze, and the smoothness and delicateness touched by his fingertips made Qi linger and forget to return.

"Please be yourself!" Su Ying didn't know why the male worm didn't hide, but at such a short distance, he was worried that attacking the three Tianjia clan would threaten the safety of the male worm.

The sub-female hurriedly raised her hand to stop some females who were about to attack, and said in a low voice, "Come slowly, be careful of accidental injury!" Some

vigilant ones have already sent a message to the senior generals.

Qi turned a deaf ear to the cry of the sub-female, he was busy flirting with the handsome male in front of him, although the height was not satisfactory, it seemed a bit tall, and he couldn't hug him well, but the skin touch It looks very good to the touch, and the personality looks very spicy, at least not soft, he likes this kind of thing with a little prickly back to the end of the Ming Dynasty to be a warlord!

"It's indeed the first time I've seen it, but your Excellency doesn't know much about the laws and regulations of the Zerg race."

Qi Qi heard the male insect make a sound, and looked at the thin lips slightly parted from a close distance, and the wonderful voice flowed out, making him He felt seductive and intoxicated. If the voice was higher, screaming or crying, it would be more beautiful.