64

The Song family temporarily backtracked and arrested other males to marry them. Li Qing washed away his ties, and Sun Yi successfully made headlines. The scene became extremely chaotic for a while!

 In the conflict between the two giants, because the fierce battle between the Zerg will cause damage to the surrounding environment, and because this is indoors, and they are the relationship between the rich and powerful who know each other, it is really not good because of this Marriage... The forced marriage with eggs is a real thing, so many Zergs just mean it, and those who accidentally fall pretend to pass out, lest they have to stand up and continue to fight against the large number of enemy Zergs .

 The guests did not participate in the dispute between the Song family and the Sun family, and the Li family even folded their arms and watched from the sidelines, without any intention of raising their paws. They watched with smiles as Li Qing was cleared of the charges of cowardice and daring to commit crimes. This is a good thing for the family's reputation!

 It shows that the male worms cultivated by the Li family must be the best ones, not like the Sun family... An elder of the Li family squinted at the back of Sun Yi after being besieged by members of the Song family, knocked unconscious and carried away Sun Yi. The sub-female followed along crying, and kindly held the male's butt with his hand to prevent him from slipping off the Song family member's shoulders.

 As a male, it is very irresponsible to not even know when and with whom the egg was laid!

 Everyone couldn't help but have such a vague impression in their minds that the commander of the Fourth Legion seemed to have nothing more than that.

 The night's banquet came to an end. In the most luxurious hotel in the empire, the descendants of the Sun family and the Song family tied the knot and completed the engagement ceremony! The Song family has already let the word out, and only three days later, Commander Sun Yi asked for a wedding leave, and he and Song Wei got married immediately. This is also convenient for the two newlywed Zerg to have a honeymoon before the eggs come trip.

 With a forced smile on Yin's face, he finally drew a "successful" end to the recent incident of Song Wei's pregnancy. He led the members of the Song family away from the banquet, leaving only the defeated Sun Family members, and other guests who were stunned to watch the fun.

 Before leaving, he took a special look at Li Qing's direction, which was very meaningful.

 As a result, the female insect named Mi gave him a cold look, and Yin frowned, never admitting that he felt unsightly in an instant!

 That female, it's best not to give room to grow up. The Zhao family is not strong enough, and they can't even compete for the position of a legion commander. Yin feels annoyed that he should have helped at the beginning. I am afraid that the position of chief is about to be decided.

 Seeing that there were other Zergs around Li Qing, it was difficult for Sun Hong to talk to him, and he was not interested in playing the role of a loyal Zerg who was knocked down by the Song family, let alone being foolishly followed by Sun Yi to be taken to the Song family. . Sun Hong deliberately hid behind the curtain, unknowingly reconnected the power supply, and quietly walked out of the hotel during the replay of the action movie of the two famous Zerg, touched his face and changed into an angry one, ran Go back to Sun's house for help.

 As the only male who stayed awake and returned to the family in time to explain the situation, Sun Hong's decisive action was praised by the elders.

 But Sun Yi, after waking up, found that her buttocks were swollen and swollen.

 In the hotel, Mi quietly raised his eyes, and watched the video of Sun Yi and Song Wei again and again. After careful observation, the figures of these two Zergs were not half similar to the hero! With guilt in his eyes, he followed the male back to the villa. The other didn't seem to intend to say anything, but just sat lazily on the sofa and drank a glass of water, which made the female I was a little apprehensive.