26

When Airborne Mi is pressed on the big soft bed in the master bedroom, the body has calmly adjusted to the most suitable posture for the male master to enter, and the female body will secrete certain hormones to stimulate the body's response Sensitivity, and this can also better please the males who are not very high in nature.

 Mi bowed his waist slightly, trying his best to cater to the male. The other's movements were not gentle, but outside of the basic movements, there were no unnecessary beatings or roughness. It was just like completing official duties. No pressure to come down...if the hero is not so thick-long and long-lasting.

 After finishing, Li Qing went to take a shower, and before leaving, he glanced at the female worm lightly.

 From the disgusted eyes, Mi came to the conclusion that he should leave the master bedroom immediately. A female servant is not qualified to stay here overnight. The female left with tired steps. He thought, maybe there will be nothing in the future. The opportunity came in again, and the three opportunities have been used up, but in the end it still failed to please the male.

 In the name of the commander in chief who invaded the earth, Mi restarted the days of being hated and hostile by the hero every day.

 The kneeling ceremony has never been cancelled. After completing those three obligations, if the male worm does not continue to speak, he must strictly follow the next post-marriage rules, so whenever the male lord is at home, Mi can only kneel on the ground , it’s best to be able to kneel in a corner where the males can’t see it, but you have to be there on call without any delay!

 Only when the male master is out, the female can stand up and move freely, such as cleaning the house and trimming the yard. When Su came to the door again, he saw the lieutenant general sweeping away fallen leaves in the yard, and saw the once majestic lieutenant general, now wearing plain female servant clothes, doing lowly work with a broom every day. Can't help but feel sad.

 "Lieutenant General Mi."

 The female looked up, her expression unchanged, "I think I have already explained the mission."

 "I know, it's not that matter, it's what you told me before." Su rubbed his hands. After the last meeting, he did come to discuss the 0-level mission with the lieutenant general, but he also said something extra For other arrangements, I didn't expect to learn that the commander of the Lieutenant General's Fourth Army had fallen out shortly after returning. The cause was still because of that crazy male? !

 Will the soul-departing disease make the Zerg more courageous? I am afraid that the Fourth Legion will not let it go.

 Although it led to the cancellation of the 0-level mission, he also avoided the possibility of being implanted with a chip. Obviously, Sun Yi did not want to make an exception, and the 0-level mission was plain...it was nothing more than a private affair that the Sun family wanted to do against the Li family. The investigation is not considered a big secret.

 "Go in and talk." After sweeping the last leaf, Mi let the female who was still wearing a military uniform into the villa.

 This is not like the behavior of a female attendant, Su is still a little worried, once or twice is fine, let him enter the villa every time? Will it be bad, Su is afraid that the lieutenant general will be beaten.

 "No problem." Mi followed the regulations in the post-marriage rules very strictly, but most of those regulations specifically stated how the female servant should serve when the male master is doing something, and those common-sense rules and regulations are in It is inevitable that there will be negligence when writing, so taking advantage of the loopholes and receiving friends for a while while the male is out, it should not be considered a serious crime.