Extra: Double Egg Yolk 2

The fact that the head of the First Legion gave birth to two male cubs caused a sensation that lasted until the day when Admiral Mi could be discharged from the hospital.

 Countless reporters flocked here, almost blocking the streets. They can get photos of insect eggs, but they can't just take pictures of cubs that have just hatched. After all, at that time, it is necessary to make the cubs closer to their parents. Yes, the idle bugs can only watch from a distance, and cameras and other equipment cannot be used to scare the cubs.

 When the two insect cubs open their eyes, the egg liquid on their bodies has dried up, and after a while, their limbs are fully stretched, they will be able to resist the influence of the external environment. They are the most vulnerable when they just break their shells stage!

 Soon the door of the hospital opened, and Su even brought members of the legion over to maintain order. Who knows if those excited crowd would want to touch their hands, newborn twins, or male cubs, it hasn't been for a long time Happy things.

 It's a blessing to be able to touch it!

 With the start sound of a large set of professional cameras starting to work, everyone stared at the front for a moment, held their breath, and quieted down the noise, so as not to scare the cubs who had just come out of the hospital.

 On the road ahead, a male cub was peacefully nestled in the arms of Admiral Mi, cute and cute with his eyes wide open, looking around with a little curiosity on his face; the other male cub was Holding Dan's arm, he looked around in the same ignorance, as if marveling that there were so many adult Zerg.

 Li Qing took a step back, as if he was talking with the hospital, some documents really needed to be signed by the hero, when he finished handling the matter and walked out, Mi had already parked the aircraft and opened the door.

 The eyes of the two male cubs were bright, and they quickly jumped onto the male father's body, kicking up their calves, one by one, lying on the adult male's shoulders, and then they looked at each other.

 The small movements of the two worm cubs made the surrounding crowd shout unbearably, wishing they could hold them in their arms and rub them gently!

 The reporters had been recharging their batteries for a long time, and immediately gathered around when they saw the right moment. After politely asking for consent, they only took up a little time. They just wanted to ask a very important and crucial question on behalf of the residents of the entire empire.

 "Sincere congratulations to you two, the cubs are very cute!" The reporter who had followed and interviewed Li Qing and Mi many times, smiled and congratulated, and then asked earnestly, "Can I ask how you two were born?" Do you have any secrets for giving birth to twins?"

 The surrounding Zerg immediately pricked up their ears, listening carefully, for fear of missing any words.

 Strong females and ferocious males are the prerequisite and important basis for the birth of high-quality cubs! But this kind of combination is not unheard of before. It is not easy to give birth to cubs, and it is extremely difficult to reproduce twin males!

 Maybe... is there any trick in this?

 Asking questions will not lose a piece of meat. The reporters stayed up all night on the optical network, and finally condensed and condensed the countless suggestions put forward by the masses into this question.

 Mi couldn't find the answer. Before the eggs broke, he couldn't even imagine the possibility of twins hatching, or even precious male cubs. Mi couldn't help narrowing his eyes slightly. The difference between the Zerg family is that the hero is a human core.