49

Not every female servant is qualified to have such a thing!

 Li Qing went to the living room to pick up the things he had just left behind. When passing by the guest room, he found the female insect lying on the bed by accident through the unclosed door, rolling over in excitement and kicking her legs. ... It was difficult for him to judge from the behavior of a Zerg whether the other party was excited or in pain at this time, or it might be that the pain that was tightened in the previous place had not passed.

 On the second day, the whole army knew that Lieutenant General Mi had endured all hardships and rewards. Although he was only an insignificant female servant, he was already recognized by the hero, and was even rewarded with a ring! This is a great honor, for a female servant, it is rare to get such a significant reward beyond the female monarch!

 Although Han had nothing to do with Mi's status as a female servant, he couldn't help but secretly heaved a sigh of relief when he saw that Mi's life was not too bad. He received several communications last night, most of which were related to the deputy head of the army. Feeling unable to swallow this breath, she wanted to settle accounts with the Li family... and a female servant of the Li family's male worm soon entered the sight of those grandchildren's elders!

 The rank of the lieutenant general is indeed not low, and being able to climb up to the position of the deputy commander of the third army is enough to show the ability of the females, but it is not possible to wantonly play with the feelings of the males of the Sun family! Not only did he not always remember to repay his kindness because he was taken care of by the Fourth Army, but after being sent out by policy, he did not obey his orders, but immediately betrayed Sun Yi and voted for the Third Army .

 I don't know how the Fourth Legion bred such a female who has no sense of belonging to the legion!

 Leng Leng deleted all those communications with a smile, wanting to take the deputy commander back from him and let Sun Yi do what he wants? Don't even think about it!

 Han will not allow this kind of thing to happen, it's just Mi's status as a female servant... It is destined that the male lord can send him out at will, and those secret male worms swapping female servants may need to be covered up, but on the bright side, this command female servant It is very natural to apply for another legion to serve!

 Su Ying heard the worries of the army chief, thought for a while, and said, "The Sun family has already hated that male worm from the Li family, so it stands to reason that they would not go to him to discuss this matter."

 And there are bad eggs in Mi's stomach, so how could he be sent away? !

 Han also felt that he was worrying too much. The attitude of the Sun family was a bit ambiguous. Although a lot of newsletters were sent, it was still calm on the surface, and there was no clue. Even so far, there were not many substantive actions. On the contrary, Sun Yi's side checked the official affairs carefully every day, lying on the hospital bed and forgetting to eat and sleep, which saved a little bit of positive image!

 After a period of time, the matter seemed to calm down a bit, the Sun family and the Li family communicated naturally, there was no embarrassment, and no one bothered Li Qing and Mi. In the office, Su and Lieutenant General carefully reported the recent movements of the Fourth Army.

 "Sun Yi is still lying in the Imperial Hospital, and all the work is carried out on the hospital bed. He declared that the sparring was just a temporary itch. He felt that Li Qing's aptitude was good, and he just wanted to test the bottom line, so he unintentionally shot too hard. I am happy!" Su said with a normal face, but there was a slight disdain in the corner of his eyes, "Sun Yi told the reporter that the unfortunate defeat was only because he almost used combat skills accidentally, and in order not to harm Li Qing's safety, he stopped temporarily. He felt very helpless about this, but he didn't want to make more excuses."