53

Sun Yi heard the news that Mi had successfully given birth to the worm egg, and the news had spread, and received blessings and encouragement from many residents of the empire, and she immediately became furious... That female insect should not be very interested, she didn't even sip her mouth before, not to mention it's a second-hand item now. But such a useful weapon is in the hands of other males and cannot be used by oneself, Sun Yi feels that it is a big loss!

 He said to Zhao Ning, who came to visit, "The Fourth Army used to be kind to that female, but now they don't even see my face. It's fine if they didn't implement the secret military order before. Later, I tried everything possible to help him escape from that female." The palm of the crazy male has never been interesting! Do I have to explain it clearly to understand this painstaking effort..." "

 Li Qing has now entered the Imperial Academy and has a bright future in the future. He didn't choose the wrong hero, he just stood there It’s just the opposite of us.” Zhao Ning sat on the wide soft sofa with his knees crossed, leisurely tasting the latest tea on the market.

 He looked at the annoyed male sitting across from him, and he couldn't help feeling that Sun Yi didn't look like this before. It seems that all kinds of methods are always used to fight against them.

 Moreover, the method used was simple and rude. Seeing that Sun Yi was silent, Zhao Ning sighed, and said, "You are too anxious, and you underestimate that male from the Li family too much." Sun Yi frowned and pursed his lips

 . He took a sip of tea, noncommittal, he sneered, "A mere neurotic bug, still need my attention?!"

 Zhao Ning looked at the male bug with a half-smile, and said, "Could it be that you really fell in love with Mi, As a result, embarrassment turned into anger..."

 "Impossible!" Sun Yi immediately denied it, but the movement of drinking tea paused slightly as soon as the words came out.

 He raised his eyes to look at Zhao Ning, the deputy head of the Second Army Corps, and one of the top military officials who had the closest contact with the Fourth Army Corps at this time, "It's you who proposed to exchange female servants before, but was rejected by Li Qing. Don't you have a problem?"

 Zhao Ning thought for a while, then shook his head and said, "I don't like that kind of strong female, but Li Qing, I think it's a bit confusing."

 "Don't think too much, Li Qing is our stumbling block. The status of the wealthy Li family is already lower than that of the Sun family and the Zhao family. If they have an outstanding male to rise up, it may have a certain impact on the distribution of power. Let it develop naturally, it will definitely cause serious trouble!"

 Zhao Ning didn't quite understand Sun Yi's determination, but because Li Qing dismissed the Zhao family's face twice and hurt Zhao Ri, he didn't make a move. Unreasonable. Zhao Ning nodded and said, "What's the plan?"

 Sun Yi looked out the window at the silhouette flying across the sky, and the chirping of birds came from the spacious front yard.

 "How much do you think a male who abused his cubs to death will achieve in the future?"

 Zhao Ning put down the teacup in his hand, and his expression became serious. Although he doesn't care much about the life of the female servant, even if he wants to play to death, he needs some reasons to cover up, or judge it as an extremely serious crime, instead of deciding the female servant's life and death as he pleases.

 But if you shoot at the cubs, even the males are very likely to be brought to court and be severely punished!

 If you don't like the cubs born by a certain female servant, or if you don't like the cubs of a female, as a male master, you can show it to the outside world. Other Zerg can't say anything, it's a family matter after all. But if it goes too far, even if it is found that the underage cubs have been murdered with solid evidence, there is no law that will uphold such a cruel thing!