61

The banquet held by Zhao's family had a certain influence on many males after it was over, and even some pious ones would go to Zhao Ning's villa every day to listen to the other party's speech, and They don't stick to the management of female attendants, and occasionally involve other fields, but more males quickly analyze the loopholes in those words.

 The reason why MLM is so powerful and affects psychology is largely due to the audience's dissatisfaction with themselves, their desire for profit and success, including wealth, glory, power, etc. They want to have what they don't have, and they don't want it. Willing to endure hardships, and not wanting to admit that he is inferior to other elites, he deceived himself and anesthetized himself, thinking that he was about to fall into a great mission, as if he was selected by the new world to refresh the rich list... But in the Zerg Empire, the status of males Higher, most of them do not have particularly strong interest needs, and the concepts of survival of the fittest and respect for the strong are also deeply rooted in the hearts of the residents of the empire!

 They never believed that the world would drop such a good thing as worm cubs.

 Some of the female servants who had been beaten by the male master complained in private, while those female servants who were only warned by the male master and then let it go, secretly heaved a sigh of relief. The IQ of the males is always above the average level. Shouting to be beaten and killed is just an exception.

 Mi also asked the male worm's thoughts with a little curiosity. He bowed his waist slightly, with a respectful and restrained attitude, and tentatively said, "Master, if you don't like it, you can order it directly." Li Qing has control over whether

 he The right to go out, for this point, unless you rise to the position of admiral, you can use the fact that you are going out on business to obtain an exception. Because in the empire, there are not many general positions, and the military affairs to be dealt with are also very urgent. It is not like the military dumpling below. If you squeeze, there will always be other Zergs who can come and replace them.

 After becoming the head of the First Legion, the general's army is not far away. Mi wants to know if this male is willing to let him try. The female attendant cannot disobey any order of the hero, as long as it is within the scope permitted by the law, she must go all out.

 The female does not expect the other party to give a clear answer, nor can she ask the male to do so, he just subconsciously wants to try to ask that’s all.

 After waiting for a while, but there was no response, Mi tactfully changed the subject, nodded and said, "I'll prepare dinner first, and the hero will rest for a while." A cold and still pleasant voice sounded, "Do you want to be promoted

 ? "

 ...Yes."

 "Want to become an admiral?"

 "Yes."

 "Want to gain autonomy?"

 "Yes...no!" The female immediately knelt down, but in the middle of the movement, she was tiptoed by the male down the knee.

 The other party's eyes were still full of disgust, but the actions he made made him no longer have to kneel down.

 "If there is a mistake in words and deeds, please punish the hero!" Mi hesitated for a moment, then calmly accepted the gift from the hero, and just bowed his head.

 "Really don't know the earth and human beings?"

 Hearing this extremely cold inquiry, the female worm wondered if she had done anything to irritate the male lord recently, which caused the resurgence of the soul leaving disease! Mi thought about how to answer so that the male worm would sound more pleasing to the ear... In his memory, every time the topic of light was mentioned, the atmosphere was not harmonious.