68

In a luxuriously decorated bedroom of the Song family, there were sounds of various struggles. Discuss, but dare not make a sound. Since the young master of the Song family got married to the eldest son of the Sun family, his behavior has become more and more perverse, and the Song family's daughter-in-law doesn't blame her too much when she sees the child's dissatisfaction with desires and desires.

 As long as Xiaoya female can be happy, Sun Yi's honorable status is well maintained outside, and some rights in the legion are also left, and she may participate in the division of power of the Song family in the future. The treatment, plus the petite and cute sub-female in his arms, even the Association for the Protection of Males would not have any objections.

 Sun Yi glared at the Asian female! The other party seems to have given up hope for him, which is very good. Sun Yi thought that she would leave the Song family in the future, or bear the burden of humiliation. After the Song family was annexed in turn, it would not be too late to settle accounts with this female! It is natural to feel comfortable to serve each other without being disgusting now.

 But now...

 "What are you going to do?!" Sun Yi's voice was thick and resonant, but with an imperceptible tremor.

 Song Wei glanced at the pale face of the other party, and said displeasedly, "Didn't you and the visitors from Sun's family complain that I was not good? The female father has educated you several times, and now I want to serve you well.

 " Yi couldn't believe it, the female emperor and female servants in the family used to serve him in various other ways, whether it was with their mouths or hands, they were all worthy of praise, but this female female was holding a short-handled jade stick in her hand!

 "You, how dare you!"

 "What?" Song Wei looked puzzled, and stretched forward with something in his hand.

 "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

 ! pitch? He thought he had molested another Asian girl!

 After playing a few times casually, Song Wei looked at the distorted face of the male insect with disgust on his face. He slowly took down the fruit, and seeing the tears in the corners of the male insect's eyes, he said lazily, "It's comfortable. No?"

 Sun Yi's eyes almost tore this Asian female into pieces! Reluctantly controlled by the other party, he tried his best to calm down. After thinking for a few seconds, he put on a look of indifference, and sneered, "It turns out that the young master of the Song family likes this bite.

 " With an attitude, it seemed that he really didn't have much interest, so he withdrew his hands and was about to leave.

 Seeing that Song Wei couldn't bear his cold eyes, Sun Yi continued to taunt, "I thought that Li Qing would enjoy a blessing when he came here, but I didn't expect that there was such a thing waiting. Your Excellency's interest is really amazing. If I had known earlier, I should Let the virtuous be right."

 Song Wei tidied up his clothes without saying a word.

 "It's a pity..." As she spoke, Sun Yi felt more and more aggrieved. If there were no accidents, it would be Li Qing who got married and received such treatment! He can occasionally visit with good intentions to show comfort, Sun Yi's voice began to emit strong sarcasm, "If it is the male from the Li family, Master Song may be more interested!" If Song Wei can be tempted

 , It would be even better to attack Li Qing again.

 Ya female turned her head, smiled at the male who had inadvertently distorted expression on the bed, and said, "Him? Then I can't bear it." After speaking, she stuffed the stick she took out again,