74

A few days later, another traitor appeared in the battleship. They were ambushed deeply, but they were finally caught. At the same time, Li Qing received a message from a secret source. He turned on his private optical computer and checked the transfer location. If he guessed correctly, it should have been sent from outside the battleship, through the traitor A unique way to forward, so that it can perfectly avoid the information retrieval of the battleship and break through the protective layer.

 However, after this method was discovered, the technical loopholes were filled in time, and it would be difficult to use the same method to transmit messages to the interior of the battleship next time.

 Li Qing saved the content, which is very concise and clear, just a video.

 Li Qing clicked on it, and many human beings appeared on the screen, including men and women, old and young, all of whom sincerely begged him to join the Earth Army. Conscientious Zerg should not associate with those executioners. If they wanted to join the Earth Army, they would even recognize Li Qing as an official Earth resident.

 Humans will accept this male with kindness and kindness!

 In the following time, the female didn't seem to be aware of this, and she was still immersed in military affairs. Su Ying and Su were also busy with some handover matters. They agreed that some non-frontline battlefield Zerg should be sent back. The list It contains Lieutenant General Mimi's partner.

 Li Qing deleted that video, found an opportunity, and left the battleship after borrowing the identity of an expedition team, and never came back. It was not easy to block the battleship's information inquiry system. It took him two weeks of preparation to create a gap, and after leaving, the gap would be automatically filled, so as not to cause technical residual damage.

 On the same day, Mi learned about the male worm's departure from Su Ying.

 "Today was supposed to count the list of returning members, but we never found him." Su Ying paled, and lowered her head guiltily. It was my own negligence that led to the current situation! Su Ying quietly looked at Lieutenant General Mi's expression. This female had steady eyebrows and a stern face, but her aura was extremely cold.

 "Understood, you go to work first." Mi's voice was low and hoarse, as if he was enduring all the sorrow in his heart, and a deep and deep breath condensed in his eyes.

 Su Ying couldn't bear to continue watching, nodded, and backed out.

 Mi stared at the document in his hand, unable to read it at all. He knew that Li Qing thought he was from the earth, and he always wanted to return to the earth, to go back to those human beings... The female insect thought that most of the effects of the soul-leaving disease existed in the spirit On the other hand, he knew of the existence of that message, but he didn't expect that the male worm would really leave him and the cub behind.

 The female pondered for a moment without saying a word. After she calmed down, she lowered her head and continued to deal with the official document in her hand. When she occasionally raised her eyes, she couldn't help but look in the direction of the door. Is it unexpected, maybe he will come back? I was just joking, or I wanted to do something else...

 After a while, there was news that a male worm had come to seek refuge on the earth base. very good.

 "Lieutenant General..." Su didn't dare to speak loudly, the atmosphere inside the battleship has been rather solemn recently.

 He was sent to pay attention to the safety of the male worm of the Li family. If the other party wanted to return, he would immediately help him. Unexpectedly, the male worm lived like a fish in water. It couldn't be better. Zhao Ning, who has always been proud of human acceptance, even wants to avoid his edge.