48

did not make up for Sun Yi's other injuries. Li Qing has achieved what he can achieve today, so he no longer insists on other things. If some plans are not in a hurry, he will kill them on the spot What about a male worm?

 Li Qing glanced at Mi Mi, who was already fully dressed, and stood aside with tense muscles, ready to strike. The other party seemed to be ready to fight when Sun Yi attacked him. I heard that the female insect will also grow double Wing, at least on Earth, he has seen.

 The army of female insects flying all over the sky almost wiped out all hope of human beings. The land, sea and air cannot resist the invaders. Where is the earth's way of life? !

 Li Qing moved his wrist slowly, and heard the female worm come quickly, asking respectfully if she was injured, and was about to call a doctor... He looked down at the wound on his body, it wasn't too much, and he could feel that it was hurting. recovery.

 The Zerg's body is different from that of humans. After getting familiar with it, the fighting skills they have learned can be used like ducks in water, which is somewhat unexpected. But it's not a bad thing to be stronger, at least you can protect yourself and save a lot of trouble.

 "...No need." He refused in a deep voice without raising his eyes.

 "Master, you take a break, the medical team will arrive soon." Mi is used to being treated indifferently, his expression is calm, the feeling of humiliation is slightly suppressed, and he is ready to be treated by this male. Prepare for displeasure and punishment.

 Injuries need to be treated, especially for the precious males. Good physical fitness does not mean that they will always resist the past.

 Li Qing glanced at him indifferently, the female worm did not dodge her gaze at all, the redness in her eyes had faded, but when she stood up and moved, she seemed not used to it, and was a little slow for half a second. Li Qing didn't bother, he turned and left directly, including Han, it was hard to keep this victorious male.

 The other party is unwilling to receive treatment...they can't stop it!

 Being stared at by a group of Zerg, Li Qing couldn't hold back, the matter had not been thoroughly investigated, and the scope of the enemy was not yet clear. He now looks at most of the Zerg, the same as before, just the object of hatred It's just a little concentrated in the Sun family.

 How many Zergs are going to touch him just now? ! Li Qing thought for a while, and left here to calm down a little.

 Mi looked at the back of the male worm leaving, paused, picked up a spare medicine box from the office, and chased after it.

 Li Qing originally planned to drive the aircraft back directly, but before he reached the place where the aircraft was parked, he heard rhythmic footsteps behind him. Turning around subconsciously, the female was running this way, her military posture was standard, except that her legs were a little unnatural.

 Mi ran up to Li Jiaxiong, and said in a respectful tone as always, "Please at least take some medicine to speed up the wound healing. This is a special supply from the military department, and the effect is remarkable." Li Qing was noncommittal

 .

 The female insect's expression remained unchanged, and she continued, "Please apply the medicine. If you want to have some fun, I can... wear a few more."

 Generally, when the male insect loses its temper, the female attendant is always the cannon fodder at the front. . At this time, as long as you come up with things that make the female attendant miserable and the male master happy, you can calm down the awkward male worm a little bit.