14: Code

"I heard that people like you have to sign the rules when they get married." The male worm's voice was faint, with a trace of coldness to the bone.

    Such? Does it mean the female servant? Mi is already used to the attitude of the hero towards him. He thought for a while and said, "On the eve of the wedding, I signed the post-marriage rules. You can check the content through the Skynet system." This is not a secret. .

    "What's the last item of the code?" Li Qing's eyes became serious.

    The female knelt on the ground and recited Article 20 of Chapter 10 of the "Post-Marriage Rules" verbatim, "The female servant shall not remarry for life, unless the male has an accident or is transferred out." The legal regulations are more in

    line Policy does not mean that any order of males and females must be followed. After years of continuous improvement, the system has relatively guaranteed a certain degree of fairness.

    "That's all." Li Qing said lightly, there is another hidden content, so the female didn't know about it, and he only discovered it today.

    The material of the slippers is very soft. When you press down with strength, the arch of the shoe fits the curvature of his shoulders, as if the male worm was teasing him directly with his feet, although the other party is probably annoyed at this time...

      Mi felt that he must be crazy. From the corner of his eyes, he still had time to notice the smooth and white feet and the slender and powerful calf.

     The texture was well-proportioned. It could be seen that he was not the kind of person who only wanted to eat and sleep and had loose muscles. Male. He remained silent, and then felt a force, which gradually moved from his shoulders to the back of his neck.

    The back of the neck and spine, this is a fatal position!

    The body of the female suddenly tensed up. Even if she didn't feel the killing intent, it was hard to ignore the disgusted gaze of the male.

    Li Qing gave a cold snort of disdain, but stomped down hard again, inadvertently brushing the soft and shiny hair, the soldier's rigor made the female comb her hair meticulously, but at this time There is a little mess, and it hangs slightly on both sides of the shoulders.

    Mi's forehead rested on the ground, the feeling of his head being trampled down and crushed was not a good feeling, and he secretly clenched his fists without any resistance, feeling that his dignity and decency were being trampled to the ground.

      However, it seems that he has never owned it... and the female needs to show a grateful expression at this time, to be grateful for the attention of the male, even if it is to act as a thing that does not know how valuable!  

     Mi frowned to cover up all the emotions in his eyes, his chin was raised by the male worm's toes with no expression on his face, and there was even a hint of scarlet in the eye sockets, which was fleeting and almost undetectable. 

      "You need treatment." He said calmly, with a hint of respect in his tone, his eyes were calm as usual.   

      Li Qing looked at him for a moment, then suddenly sneered, dragged the female up the stairs and threw it on the bed in the master bedroom.  

      "Take it off." The male insect's voice was devoid of emotion, as if he was talking about a very normal thing.   

      Isn't it a common thing for a female waiter to be enjoyed by the male master?

       Mi smiled wryly in his heart, and he couldn't help but have some doubts in his eyes. It is reasonable to say that this male worm hates himself to the extreme, not to mention touching it, even looking at it. It's too bad, if it wasn't because of other things that made the other party worry, Mi felt that this male would want to beat him up and hang him upside down...

      The hatred of invasion, the hatred of extermination?   

      How ridiculous!   

      However, Mi can't laugh.  

       "Yes." There was no trace of hesitation on the female worm's face. He raised his hand and unbuttoned his clothes, took off the clothes he hadn't worn for a long time, folded them neatly and put them aside, and was about to get up and kneel down, he was suddenly turned over by the other party.

       At this time, his muscular and smooth back was facing the male. He subconsciously separated his legs, and his raised buttocks were slapped vigorously.