Extinction 🧡❤️💚

Bakugou, Todoroki, and Midoriya x Reader

******

It was a small shockwave that spread throughout. No one saw it coming; no one has predicted it.
It spread from the western part of the world to the east in a matter of minutes.

All of the females had vanished from where they stood, and the only evidence left behind was their clothes that dropped to the floor. Far too many car accidents happened along the roads, and much of the workforce was suffering.

Was this the Rapture; God's way of bringing everyone to heaven? Impossible. Not every woman would have went. Scientists couldn't make sense of the entire phenomenon.

Many baby boys were left without mothers, and therefore the orphan population skyrocketed. Not many men wanted to raise a child alone without a mother figure, so many were left to fend for themselves.

You didn't vanish. A sensation comparable to goosebumps spread across your skin, and then nothing. You stood as the only woman in the group full of your UA male friends. Everyone kept quiet. No one had yet to notice that you were the only one left standing. Your friend's clothes littered the ground. You quietly inched your way backwards away from everyone.

Time to go.

No one had noticed your absence. When you were a safe distance away, you quickly used your quirk to teleport outside of your house. Rushing inside, you noticed the clothes that your mother was wearing that day. They were on the floor, in a heaped pile. Tears formed in your eyes.

Looking to the T.V, a male news reporter was reporting on the strange phenomenon. He looked distressed, and the group of men that crowded around him didn't make matters better.

"No one can explain it! They all just vanished!" The reporter yelled.

That day, your entire class had been on a trip to the nearby park. Aizawa was panicking, wondering where half of his students went. His mind reeled seeing the clothes and accessories on the ground. They were just there. Where did they go?

Bakugou, Midoriya, and Todoroki gathered together. They all usually clumped together, so no one noticed how they whispered to themselves.

"This is some crazy shit, man..." Bakugou whispered.

Todoroki agreed, but noticed something strange behind them.

"Hey...wasn't Y/N behind us? Where's her...clothes?" They all looked to the ground, and saw nothing. You were at the back of the group the entire time, so...

They all shared a knowing look, but didn't share their new knowledge.

******

The day was coming to an end, and everyone was losing their mind. It just didn't make sense. In the span of a few hours, every country was arguing that someone else caused it. Multiple borders were shut down, and international communication ceased.

People expected the animals to have disappeared too, but no. It only seemed as if human females had vanished.

You were locked inside your room, with a baseball bat as your defense. The group of boys were smart, they'd figure out sooner or later. Since you arrived home, you'd taken the time to genuinely think about the future.

The chances of being either assaulted or turned over to scientists were alarming. You knew how cruel and unforgiving the world would be to the last woman. They'd make you have baby after baby, until you just couldn't anymore. You didn't want to think about the vile men who'd have their way with you.

An idea worked it's way inside your head. Hesitantly, you peeked put the window and saw no one nearby. Straining your ears, you heard no one nearby. You deemed the coast to be clear, and unlocked your bedroom door. Tiptoeing to the bathroom, you locked the door behind you and ransacked the drawers until you found it.