Apples Pt. 2 💜🍋

Shigaraki x Reader
(Brief smut)
***

Kurogiri would be worrying himself sick over Tomura's absence, but there was no need to fret. After all, he was carrying out a much needed chore.

After some internet stalking, he pieced the puzzle together. Emi was your half sister, conceived after your mother remarried another man and remained in Japan while your father whisked you away to America. She was so annoying, how could you stand her? He'd take care of her for you.

The stupid window was locked tight, but nothing a pair of sketchy hands couldn't handle. Tomura sucked in a breath whenever he accidentally bumped against it, peering inside to make sure Emi was still asleep. The stupid rabbit turned on her side, drool running down her face. Disgusting.

A little 'click', and it opened quietly. He slipped inside after slipping his shoes off and leaving them underneath the window. His steps were light against the pink carpet, and Tomura gagged seeing all the stuffed rabbit toys in the room. One or two was okay, but dozens? No way.

He hovered over her sleeping form, wringing his hands together while he thought of a method. His quirk? Nah. Asphyxiation? Maybe.

There were many pillows, all of them different shapes and sizes. Tomura picked the largest one, angling it over Emi's face just right. Then, he lunged forward and used his weight to pin the pillow down.

She thrashed, and tried to scream. Well, Tomura hissed when she kicked his shin. He wasn't used to this type of thing, and it looked so easy in movies. Emi stopped moving after a minute or so, her body limp against the sheets.

Tomura rolled her onto her side, and pulled the covers up to her chin. From the doorway, one would assume she's sleeping in. Up close, they wouldn't see the gradual rise and fall of her chest.

He quickly opened her bedroom door, and stepped out into the hallway. Her door was closed, gently clicking in place. Now, he needed to find your room without disturbing someone else.

Fast asleep, as expected. Your back was to him, but it still made him feel jittery inside. Tomura chuckled seeing the basket of apples on your nightstand, and quietly pulled out the syringe from the pocket of his hoodie. The needle tip gleamed with fluid, and he tapped the side of it to ensure the air bubbles were gone.

A tiny little prick.

The fluid raced through your veins, making you feel more drowsy. Your eyes opened, and you were confused seeing the room spin and contort into different shapes. Why was it spinning? What was—

He sat next to you, and grabbed an apple from the basket. Nibble here, nibble there. Did you touch these apples too? It couldn't have been for more than a moment, but still.

"You're the boy..."

Tomura hummed, taking a bite from his apple. Half of it was already gone. You looked so comfortable laying there. He thought you were beautiful, just like all those years ago.

"Mhm...you called me Tomura?"

You tried reaching up to rub your eyes, but your arms felt kind of heavy. They still did their job, but it was...

"Are you him? It's me—"

"Yeah, I know. Nice to see you too, apple lover."