Bully Pt. 2 🧡🍋

(TW: Non-Con)

***

"I'll take that as a yes, nerd."

You cried out as his fingers hooked around your skirt and panties, and had them off in one swift movement. Your already ripped blouse was torn into smaller pieces, and discarded somewhere else. Bakugou tried fiddling with your bra, but had trouble.

"Stupid fucking—why do you guys even wear these?" Bakugou opted to rip it down the middle as well, leaving you completely exposed to him.

His eyes trailed up and down your form, and he licked his lips. Bakugou liked what he saw.

You forced your head to the side, not wanting to look up at his stupid face. It was disgusting. Him feasting on you with his eyes was mortifying. You expected him to say awful things about your body. Quietness overtook both of you.

"Even though I talk a lot of shit, you're still a pretty girl. Don't fucking tell anyone I said that." His teeth nipped at the column of your neck, and you trembled at the words of praise. It sparked a feeling of happiness inside you.

Don't fall for his tricks, what are you doing?

You eased into his touches, and let out the occasional moan when his fingers ghosted around your entrance. Bakugou took pride in knowing that he was the one to make you feel good.

Bakugou buried his face into your breasts, and moaned at the pillowy feeling. Your face burned with embarrassment.

"Fuck, you're so hot. I don't even know why I..." He trailed off with his words, forgetting what he was about to even say. His tongue swirled around your nipples, and he used his hand to keep your back arched. Bakugou's other hand slithered back down to your clit, and teased it lightly. He wanted to see how much it took to make you become undone.

"I'm...um...don't make me say it..." You covered your face with your hands, but they were pulled away instead and laid flush against your head. Bakugou's eyes stared you down, and he had the smallest smirk.

"I already figured that out, baby. You're so...innocent." His tongue pushed past your lips, and you cried out as he bit down on yours. A mess of saliva dripped down your chin and jaw, and then went further down your chest.

Bakugou was going to love corrupting you.

He hoisted his shirt over his body, and threw it backwards. You stared memorized at his chest, admiring the scars and muscles. Bakugou undid his pants next, and you averted your gaze upwards towards the ceiling.

The ceiling has never looked more interesting—

"Hey, don't chicken out on me now." Your head leaned back down, and you looked mortified upon seeing his length. Fluids leaked down the sides, and dripped onto the sheets below.

You winced feeling his thick fingers stretch you inside, and you closed your eyes tightly shut.

"It'll feel better if you relaxed, you're too tensed up baby." Bakugou sunk his teeth into your neck, trying to divert the source of pain. He thrusted his fingers in and out, trying to make you wetter.

It eventually worked, because they slipped with ease. Your face was turning cherry red, and your pussy was starting to feel numb. A little knot was forming in your abdomen, and was ready to burst soon.

"I still hate you..." You muttered. Bakugou chuckled above you, and only quickened his pace. "Who's making you feel good then? Who's fingers are deep in your pussy right now?" He was knuckle deep inside you.

You clenched your teeth together, and fisted your hands. Gripping the soiled sheets below, you reluctantly forced out an answer.

"You..." Your legs started to tremble, and Bakugou made you wrap them around his torso.

"What's my name, Y/N? Fucking tell me!" His lips sucked at your neck, urging you to cum.

"Katsuki...?" You answered.

"Fuck yeah...cum on my fingers, do it." Bakugou commanded.

And so you did.

You felt immensely sensitive, and a nap sounded really nice at the moment. Your dreams of sleep were shattered when your back was pressed against Bakugou's chest, and his chin rested against your shoulder.

"Bounce on my cock, show me you're mine."

A sudden wave of fear overtook you. Your arousal was long forgotten, and you tried to jump out of his hold. Bakugou was far more stronger than you, unfortunately. His hands gripped your arms and forced you back down, unintentionally or intentionally grinding against his cock.

"Fuck you're so wet, I'm the one who made you that way. Me." He made you slide back and forth along his hardened cock, moaning at the wetness that coated it. Bakugou's cock twitched with need and want; a desire to be inside of you.

"Wait—I don't know if I want this anymore—" You tried to tell him, but he wouldn't listen of course. Bakugou lifted your hips up, and slowly made you sink down.

Your cries reached his ears, but he didn't really care.

When you couldn't move any further down, Bakugou forced all of you down onto his cock. He moaned at the tightness that sucked his cock dry, and started to lift your hips just so that you could sink back down onto him again. Bakugou repeated the process until you were set in a steady rhythm.

"Just like that—fuck!" Your pussy was squeezing him in a certain way that made his head spin. He couldn't get enough of it.

You, on the other hand, were miserable. During the foreplay, you genuinely enjoyed it. It was starting to not hurt anymore, but you could still feel the pain of your heart shattering all over again.

Something else he's taken away from me...who would've guessed?

Bakugou became bored of the position, and instead had you flush against your back with your knees over his shoulders. He rammed into you relentlessly, drawing out moans from your lips. He loved them. He wanted more of them.

His thumb swirled your clit, bringing about a new sensation of pleasure. Bakugou chuckled seeing the light shine of sweat along your body, and the swollen mess of your pussy. He angled his hips to hit harder and faster.

"This pussy is mine, right? Tell me, Y/N." Bakugou took both of your hands, and held them above your head. His grunts were like nails on a chalkboard.

"Yes...I'm yours..." You weakly answered. Bakugou was satisfied with your answer, because he hummed and started to play with your clit faster. His tongue licked your chest once again, and the overstimulation was becoming real.

His thrusts were becoming sloppy, and his moans were all over the place. You were tired, and just wanted the day to end so a new one could begin.

"I'm fucking cumming...Christ—I love you Y/N, fuck!"

Your eyes flew open.

You came all over his cock, and he painted your walls white. He gave a few more slow thrusts, drawing out his orgasm. After a few moments, he crashed by your side.

His body, like yours, shined with sweat, saliva, and cum. Bakugou had caught his breath, and was now intertwining his fingers with yours. You cringed.

"I'll start picking you up for school. I'll drop you off at home too, Y/N." He kissed the shell of your ear.

It made you sick how clingy he became after sex.

You slowly nodded, and looked out the window. It was nightfall, and it must have been a long while since you arrived home.

"...Did you mean it, Katsuki?" You asked, still not looking at him.

He pondered for a moment, and then opened his mouth to answer.

"Maybe." Is all he said.

You shouldn't have taken that stupid jacket.

***

Bro...I—

f o l d  m e  o v e r  d a d d y