Sweet Dreams 🍋 💙

Dabi x Reader

***

The others didn't notice as he slipped into your room, and took a seat by your bedside.

You were fast asleep, and were very comfortable. The sound softs of his feet didn't alert you in your sleep either. The most you did was yawn, and shift positions. Dabi didn't do anything but watch.

It was a sick fantasy he'd been living for the past year. Since you joined the LOV, he knew he had been developing an unhealthy obsession with you. It started out slow; he'd take a quick peek into your bedroom and leave. Then, he started to steal your belongings. Now, every other night, he'd sneak inside while no one was watching. His scarred hands itched to touch you anywhere. Before, he used to think you felt the same way. You'd give subtle winks and smirks, or sway your hips whenever you passed by him. Then, he saw you with him.

That stupid, fucking bird. Dabi had made a habit of following you in public, but to where you couldn't see him. He told himself it was to only secure your safety, but in reality, he just didn't want any man trying anything funny on what was already his. During a trip at the mall, he felt disgusted seeing you and Hawks together. The both of you laughed and teased each other as if you were lifelong friends. Hell, maybe that was the case. Either way, Dabi never trusted him from the beginning. He'd find a way to serve that bird for dinner.

Dabi always abided by a single rule; to never touch you. There was always the risk of you waking up and going haywire. He didn't need the entirety of the LOV outcasting him.

He just couldn't help himself this time. His nail traced small circles on your cheeks, and then trailed further below. His breath hitched when he pulled down your shirt, and saw that you weren't wearing a bra. He needed to either get out of your room before he went too far, or he could proceed and take the risk.

He choked on air seeing your eyelashes flutter, and then your eyes peek open the slightest bit. Dabi froze where he was. His blue eyes had the smallest amount of fear in them.

"Senpai?" Your voice was groggy.

Dabi couldn't swallow. The way your voice sounded, addressing him, made his pants become tight. This was a new fantasy of his. Was he your senpai, truly?

You gave a sheepish smile, and closed your eyes again because of how heavy they still felt. Dabi was to the point of shaking when your own hand traced the scarred flesh along his upper arms. With a forceful tug, you tried to pull him into the bed with you.

This was a once in a lifetime opportunity. His sick delusion was finally coming true. Dabi carefully climbed on top of you, still unsure of what was happening.

Dabi engraved the sight of you below him in his head. Your hair was disheveled, lips plump for the taking, and the way your shirt exposed your stomach made his mouth water. It was almost like a gift basket. You were offering all of the best gifts to him.

His lips trailed around your mouth, and then finally sealed them with his own. He moaned at the feeling of your lips. His hand slid up your torso, and palmed your breasts. Dabi twitched hearing your quiet moans. With an unsatisfied huff, he abandoned his position above you and situated himself between your legs. He hooked his fingers under the elastic waistband of your shorts, and threw them somewhere in the room. A jolt of need and want went though him seeing your panties. He wanted them off.

He threw those somewhere too, and didn't waste anytime. His tongue made long strides upside your pussy, and reveled in the feeling and taste. His lips encased themselves around your clit, and he lightly flicked his tongue against it.

From further up, you squirmed in delight. In all truthfulness, you were still half asleep. A part of you was dreaming, and the other part was barely registering reality. With a dazed groan, your hand traveled down and felt light tuffs of hair. Your fingers sifted through them, enjoying the softness.

Dabi's fingers intertwined with your own, and he climbed back above you. His lips made dark bruises along the column of your throat, and further down towards your collarbone. The feeling of arousal was making him sick. He wanted to shove his cock inside you so badly, but the fear of you fully waking up was still on the table.

"Keigo..." You moaned.

Dabi froze.

With an angry huff, he quickly shimmed off his own pants. He gave his hard cock a few strokes, and then pushed through your folds. Your wet and tight cunt almost made him forget about what made him so angry a second ago. It wasn't until he was sheathed to the hilt, that you fully woke up,

Your entire body was hot, and your lower area throbbed with arousal. You had been having the most erotic dream. Keigo had slipped inside your room, and was deep inside you. Only after feeling something immense enter you was when you actually woke up. For a split second, everything was fine. It all shattered seeing a familiar face above you.

Well, one you didn't necessarily expect to see.

It didn't fully register to you what was happening until your eyes trailed down. With a startled gasp, you tried to quickly sit up. One of Dabi's hands clamped over your mouth, and the other rounded your hands and kept them tightly bound together. You were left shocked and defenseless underneath him.

His face was flushed out either pleasure or anger; possibly both.

"This is my cock inside you, not that fucking idiot's." With a moan, he withdrew his hips to where only the tip remained. With a snarl, he slammed back inside of you.

Shame coursed throughout your body. A part of you was starting to enjoy this, even if it was partially unwilling. As much as you liked Keigo, the idea of Dabi sneaking into your room and pleasuring you while asleep entertained new feelings.

The sound of skin on skin resonated throughout the room, and your moans were muffled from Dabi's mouth. He himself was having a hard time to contain them, but not as much as you.

"I've seen the way you look at me, ngh...you're always trying to catch my attention. I couldn't just ignore that."

Sweat beaded along his hairline, and his arms started to become tired from holding himself above you. As mad as he was, he still didn't want to necessarily hurt you. He didn't trust unclamping his mouth for fear that you would scream.

He wanted to hear you moan his name so badly. For another time, perhaps.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you, and it drives me fucking nuts...judge me all you want, but I've stolen a lot of your spare panties."

Your eyes widened in mild surprise and disgust.
Drool trailed down his chin, and his pace started to become unsynchronized. Small moans left his mouth, but never loud enough to alert anyone. They were only loud enough for you.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck...." He slammed his hips forward faster, desperate to cum. Your eyes rolled back, and you yourself could feel your orgasm approaching.

"I'm not fucking pulling out either...ngh!" Red flags started to go off in your head. The wise part of you would resist the temptation, but you were too far gone.

You came over his cock, and feeling the abrupt tightening of your walls, he followed soon after. Cum painted your walls white, and then started to gradually leak out once he separated himself. He flopped over beside you, trying to catch his breath.

"Tell the league...and...I'll burn you to a crisp..." He huffed out.

"Understood..." You said.

***

I wrote all of this at like 3AM consecutively. I'm extremely flustered and shocked at what I came up with 😳🫣