Episode 3: The Monstrous Pokemon of Cerulean Cave

Continuing their journey to Vermilion City to get to Valencia Island, Mew and her friends are heading to Cerulean City. Mew and her friends continue to walk down the trail to get to Cerulean City, and to see the Cerulean Gym.

Mew turns to Misty, "So Misty, are you happy to see your sisters again?"

"Yeah. It's been a while since I was home, and I can check on how my Pokemon are doing," Misty says.

"Well then, it's best we hurry. The sooner we get to the gym, the sooner we can see your sisters and your Pokemon," Mew says.

"Yeah. I like to see the gym again," Tomo says.

Misty turns to Pichu, "So Pichu, are you ready to meet my sisters?"

"Pichu," (Sure am.) Pichu happily says.

Sometime later, Mew and her friends arrive at the city, walk down the street. There, they begin to hear whispers that sound concerning. What's more, the atmosphere seems off to them.

Mew turns to her friends, "Hey guys, is it just me, or are you detecting some uncertainty here."

"You're right. Everyone seems rather on edge," Brock says.

"I wonder what's wrong," Tomo replies.

Mew and her friends continue to walk down the street and look to see many whispers.

Just then, a group of people caught their attention.

A female trainer asks, "Really? Is it really true?"

"I heard from two Pokemon trainers that they've seen a powerful and dangerous Pokemon in the Cerulean Cave," A male trainer says.

Then another male trainer says, "And I heard that it's guarding some treasures in the cave, and any trainer that tries to take the Pokemon attacks them."

Then they hear another group of female trainers, "I heard that it also stopped some poachers who were trying to take the treasure."

"I heard the Pokemon was an escaped lab experiment that went wrong," Another trainer says.

A male trainer says, "I heard the Pokemon is a newly undiscovered Pokemon, and that it's Powerful and dangerous."

As the whispers and rumors continue, Mew and her friends are able to hear it.

"A mysterious and powerful Pokemon?" Mew says, curiously.

"In the Cerulean Caves?" Misty replies.

Tomo asks Misty, "Have you ever heard of it before?"

"No. This is the first I've heard of it," Misty says.

"I wonder what's going on," Brock says.

Mew turns to Misty, "Do you think your sisters' know about this?"

"I'm not sure. We can go to the gym and ask them," Misty says.

Wasting no time, Mew and her friends arrive at the Cerulean Gym, where they are happily greeted by Misty's sisters, Daisy, Violet, and Lily.

They all happily say, "Hi Misty!"

"Hi Daisy. Violet. Lily. How are you doing at the gym?" Misty replies.

"We've been doing great. We've had so many battles and so many water ballets going on lately and all the Pokemon are going spectacular," Daisy says.

Then Violet says, "And Mew, we like to congratulate you on your win at the Pokemon League. You did great."

"And it's great to see you too, Tomo. you too, Brock," Lily says.

"It's great to see you too," Brock says.