Episode 34: The Pokemon Water War

After their time at the Hisui Island, Mew and her friends travel across the sea of the Orange Island and decide to take a detour and do some big city exploring on an island known as Ascorbia Island. Mew and her friends are at the docks after getting off of Lapras.

"I bet you're pretty tired, Lapras. You deserve a rest," Mew says, and calls Lapras back into his Pokeball.

Misty turns around to see a town on the island, "Looks like there are nice places to see."

"I sure hope so. And some nice places to eat, too," Tomo says.

Then Togpei happily says, "Toge! Togepiiii!" (Don't forget me! I'm hungry, too!)

"Pichu Pichu!" (Me too!) Pichu happily adds.

"Sounds like you're not the only hungry one here," Misty says.

Tracey looks at the guide paper and says, "Hey, maybe we should go look at the art museum."

"Sounds nice, but I'm starting to get hungry myself," Mew says.

"Me too!" Jen says.

Soon, the Pokemon cheer, saying that they want to eat.

Suddenly, the group hears screaming and turns their heads to see people running to something in a panic. What really catches their attention is when someone mentions 'Fire.'

Misty exclaims, "Fire?!"

"Let's go!" Mew says.

And so, Mew and her friends rush to follow the crowd.

Up ahead, a crowd of people gather in front of a burning warehouse and Officer Jenny is there to keep everyone away as she blows her whistle.

Jenny calls out, "Please, everybody! Please stay back! This is a dangerous situation and we don't want anyone hurt!"

Mew and the others soon arrive on the scene.

"Look at those flames!" Tracey says in shock.

"I can't just watch the whole warehouse burn down. Here, you take Togepi and Pichu!" Misty says, and hands both Pokemon to Tracey.

But Tracey advises, "You can't go, Misty! It's not safe! You'll get hurt!"

"You just watch me!" Misty says, and rushes to the warehouse.

"Maybe I can help, too!" Mew says.

Then Pikachu says, "Pikachu!" ("We all can!)

"Eevee!" (I agree!) Eevee says.

"I'll go too!" Tomo says.

"Me too!" Mew says.

And with that, Mew, Tomo, and Jen rush to follow Misty.

Tracey calls out, "Be careful, you guys."

The four trainers rush past Officer Jenny as she talks to the citizens, "I'm warning you for the last time, sir..."

However, Jenny soon notices Mew and the others go past her and stop in front of the burning building.

Misty calls out, "Staryu! Buizel! Go!"

Then Mew calls out, "Squirtle! Wartortle! I choose you!"

Then Tomo calls out, "Sealeo! Slowpoke! We're counting on you!"

"Go Amaura!" Jen calls out.

Soon, all Pokemon come out of their Pokeballs.

Then Mew, Misty, and Tomo call out, "Use Water Gun!"

And all the Pokemon use Water Gun.

Then Jen calls out, "Amaura, use Water Pulse!"

And Amura begins to use the attack.