Pokemon Movie 2000: The Power of One Part 1

Somewhere in the Orange Islands, there are three different islands, across from the three islands, there is a large shrine facing them. The shrine has large pillars circling around a small shrine in the center. Standing in front of it, is a creature that looks like a Pokemon looking over the horizon of the island. The Island also has beautiful red flowers.

Just then, the voice says, "Disturb not the Harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning, lest these titans wreak destruction upon the world in which they clash. Though the water's great guardian shall arise to quell the fighting, alone its song will fail, lest the earth shall turn to a child whom greeted Mew. Oh, chosen one, into thine hands bring together all three, their treasures combined tame the beast of the sea."

Then, somewhere else, a man reading an ancient stone tablet that is in a glass capsule

The man then says, "Now it, begins."

Suddenly, a beeping sound draws the man's attention.

A female computer voice says, "Analysis indicates that the titan of fire referred to in the ancient inscription is the legendary Pokémon, Moltres. Believed to have originated in a remote region of the Orange Islands."

Then behind the man, the computer makes a holographic image of the Pokemon, Moltres.

The computer continues, "The titan of lightning is the Pokémon, Zapdos."

Then makes another Pokemon image appear. A large, avian Pokémon with predominantly yellow plumage. It has small, triangular eyes with black around them and a long, thin, light orange beak. Its wings and tail are a mass of spiky feathers and there are black feathers covering the back of its wings and inner tail feathers. A large crest of spiked feathers surrounds its head. Its thighs are tan, and it has thin, light orange legs. It has feet with three forward-facing toes and one backward-facing toe; each toe has a short talon.

Then shows the last one, "And Articuno is the titan of ice."

A large avian Pokémon with predominantly sky blue plumage and wings said to be made of ice. On its forehead is a crest that consists of three, darker blue rhombus-shaped feathers. It has circular red eyes, a short gray beak, and long, thin gray legs. Each foot has three forward-facing toes and one that faces backward. On its chest is a mass of pale blue, downy feathers. Its long, streamer-like tail is longer than its body and the same shade of blue as its crest.

The computer continues, "Historical documents confirm that the three legendary Pokémon are unique species found only in the vicinity of Shamouti Island."

The man walks over to his seat in his chair and says, "Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno. Any one of them would be a priceless edition to my collection."

The man in question has violet color eyes, mantis hair, and wears purple and light purple color outfit with black shoes.

Soon, he has the virtual map of the Orange Islands on the screen. Then zooms in on the four islands.

Then says, "But together, they are the three keys that unlock, the ultimate treasure."

Soon the computer says, "Pokémon matching subject parameters Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, detected."

"Then let's get started," The man says.

The chair the man is sitting in rises towards a hole in the ceiling to a different part of the building.

The man asks, "Which one is nearest?"

"The fire Pokémon, Moltres," The computer answers.

"Good," The man replies.

Soon, the chair stops in some kind of command area, revealing large windows of him piloting a large airship right over Shamouti Island, and the three Island of the legendary birds dwell. He soon has his airship fly to Fire island where Moltres lives.