Episode 9: Pokemon Re-Volt

After the victory over the Mikan gym leader, Mew and the others continue to sail on the ocean blue witty Lapras as they relax. Of course, Mew is also planning on finding her next Orange League Challenge. While riding, Mew and Tracey chat as everyone relaxes.

"Really? So you and Tomo can understand Pokemon and were raised by them?" Tracey asks, surprised.

"Um yeah. Tomo lived in the Pokemon Preservation area with a herd of Kangaskhan before he and his mom traveled with us. As for me, I was raised by Zeraora in the forest just outside of Pallet Town," Mew says.

"I see. So that's why you call that Zeraora papa during the finals, he's the Pokemon that raised you," Tracey says.

"Right," Mew says.

"I sure like to meet him," Tracey says.

"I'm sure you will," Mew says.

Tomo turns to Mew and asks, "Hey guys, when are we gonna eat?"

Tracey looks through his binoculars, "Well, there's Mandarin Island, straight ahead."

"Mandarin Island?" Mew asks.

Mew then brings out her own binoculars from her bag, "Let me see!"

Mew observes it to see the island up ahead, but mainly sees tall buildings, "It doesn't look like an island."

Misty takes the binoculars and looks through it.

Seeing the view, Misty says, "It looks more like a bunch of giant buildings floating in the ocean."

"Mandarin Island's a huge city with skyscrapers and theaters and all kinds of neat stuff," Tracey says.

Misty sighs, "Well it sure doesn't seem like a tropical island."

"I suppose you're right Misty, but it might still be fun to go to and we can get something to eat," Mew says.

The Pokemon happily agrees.

Meanwhile, in a dark room with multiple blue screens, two familiar faces are looking at the screens which are really monitors.

A familiar female voice says, "Well, look who's come to visit."

They look at one of the monitors to see Mew and her friends riding to Lapras on to town.

"It's that kid with the Pikachu and Eevee," The familiar man says.

"I think it's payback time," The familiar woman says.

Soon, Mew and her friends have reached the docks of Mandarin Island.

"Return, Lapras. You deserve a rest," Mew says, and calls Lapras to his Pokeball.

As they are able to head to town, they soon hear the sound of trouble.

Someone cries out, "Voltorb! Don't come any closer!"

They turn their heads to see two trainers walking back from their own Pokemon. Four Magnemite, a Grimer, and a Voltorb.

Another voice calls out, "Magnemite, just get back in your Pokéball."

Soon, the Magnemite attacks the trainers.

"Looks like trouble," Tracey says.

"Let's go and find out," Mew says.

"Pika." (Gotcha.) Pikachu says.

Mew, Pikachu, and Eevee hurry to the trainers to see if they can help. Suddenly, something within Pikachu and Eevee's minds snaps and they both stop in their places. Mew stops to sense something off.