Episode 27: Misty Meets Her Match

Today, Mew and her friends are on a ferry to Trovita Island, so Mew can challenge the gym and earn her third badge. The group ride on the ferry as they see the wind ocean. As they draw closer to the island, they see the island is surrounded by whirlpools and huge spiked rocks.

"What are those spikey thing?" Tomo asks.

"They're rocks that formed millions of years when Trovita Island rose up out of the ocean," Tracey answers.

"Wow!" Tomo says, amazed.

"Wonder what the Trovita Island gym leader's like, Mew," Misty replies.

"I'm not sure, but I'll have to be prepared because who knows who the Gym Leader is and the kind of challenges I have to face," Mew says.

"You're right about that," Misty says.

Suddenly, Pikachu spots something in the water and calls out, "Pika Pika!" (We've got trouble!)

Suddenly, everyone soon sees a little girl with burgundy hair and a yellow shirt along with a Seel are caught in the strong current.

The girl cries for help, "Help! Please somebody! Help me!"

"That little girl's in trouble!" Mew says, shocked.

"She's drowning!" Tracey calls out.

"We have to do something fast!" Misty says.

The girl continues to cry out, "Hurry! Please help! Somebody help!"

Seel tries to swim them away, but the current is too strong.

The little girl continues to cry out, "Somebody! Please get my brother!" and the whirlpool swallows both her and Seel.

Meanwhile, a boy around the same age as Misty, runs to the cliff as he calls out. "Mahri! Mahri, where are you?!"

The boy is wearing dark clothes with a light vest. He has a darker red color than the girl. The boy looks out with his binocular to see the ferry that has come to a stop. He sees Misty call out to her Staryu and she dives into the water.

Misty says to her Staryu, "Come on, Staryu, let's go!"

Staryu and Misty soon dive into the water to search for the little girl. Lucky, they're able to find them right away, and Misty rescues the girl and the Seel. Then rises up the surface. Then Mew arrives on Lapras with Pikachu and Eevee.

Mew calls out, "Misty! Bring her over here!"

"Pikachu!" (This way!) Pikachu calls out.

Eevee calls out, "Eevee!" (Hurry!)

"Staryu, let's get them both over to Lapras!" Misty says to Staryo

The boy on the island along with others hurry along the cliff as the boy observes the whole thing. He sees Misty help Mew get the little girl and Seel on Lapras. Then Misty hugs her Staryu with a smile.

Impressed by Misty'saction, the boy smiles and says, "She's great."

While riding on Lapras the rest of the way to Trovita Island, Mew and the others are being spied on by Team Rocket.

Jessie says, "Aha! I've spotted the twerps. Full speed ahead."

"Aye-aye, sir!" James and Meowth say.

James and Meowth begin to pedal harder, but Jessie notices something off.

Jessir turns to the boys, "We're not moving. Pedal faster."

"Something's wrong," James says.

Then Meowth groans worried, "I hope it's not a..."