Episode 11: In the Pink

Another bright and sunny day on the tropical seas of the Orange Island. Mew and her friends continue their journey to explore Orange Island with their friend Lapras. Their trip is proven to be a relaxing one as Tomo and most of the Pokemon are relaxing and feeling the ocean air. Mew is polishing the GS ball. Tracey is trying to get Togepi and Pichu to laugh.

Tracey wiggles his fingers as he says, "Coochie, coochie, coo! Peekaboo! Boo!"

Togepi smiles and happily chirps with glee. Pichu begins giggling in reply.

But soon, Tracey notices something off, and says, "It's kinda weird."

"What is? Oh, please don't tell me you think there's something wrong with Togepi," Misty asks in concern.

"No. Not wrong, exactly," Tacey answers.

Then says, "But, you'd think Togepi would have learned at least one attack by this time."

Misty kind of frowns at the statement and says, "I know what you mean, but it's not like I haven't tried to teach Togepi any attacks."

Flashback:

One time, Misty has a piece of wood wrapped in some cloth of some kind. She is mainly using it as a training target for togepi.

"Okay, Togepi. Just hit your head, like this. That's a Headbutt," Misty says, and gently taps her head on it.

Togepi then hugs the training target instead.

"Oh boy," Misty replies, lowering her head.

She stands up and says, "No, no! Not like that! Like this!"

She then slams her head on the target, knocking herself out in the process. Togepi ends up rubbing the bad bump she has received herself.

Flashback.

"I've tried to do my best," Misty replies, sadly.

But cheers up and gives Togepi a hug, "But nobody could have a better Pokémon than my Togepi."

"Togi Toge Toge," Togepi happily replies.

Then hugs Pichu, "And of course, Pichu is great too."

Pichu happily cheers, "Pichu!"

"Don't worry Misty, I'm sure Togepi will be able to learn an attack in due time. Besides, Togepi is still young so he should learn the basic moves like Growl or Pound," Mew says.

"What kind of attacks can Togepi learn?" Tomo asks.

"Well, Togepi is a Fairy Type so it would have some Fairy Type moves like Fairy Wind, Sweet Kiss, Charm, Baby-Doll Eyes, and if you train it well, it can learn moves like Draining Kiss and Moon Blast. Of course, it can use other moves like Ancient Power, Metronome, Double Edge, Last Resort, and other kinds of attacks. You could also teach Togepi to use other types of attacks, but that will have to wait until Togepi can learn to battle," Mew says.

"I suppose. I think I should also do the same for Pichu. Pichu does learn Thundershock, but well, it can use some work," Misty replies.

Suddenly, the waves begin to get a bit rougher.

"What's going on?!" Mew asks, in fright.

Tracey notices something up ahead, "It's not a current! It's a whirlpool! A big one!"

Mew calls out, "Lapras, get us away from here!"

"It's already got us!" Misty panics.

Soon enough, everyone gets pulled into the whirlpool with no hopes of escaping.