Episode 8: Fit to be Tide

Today, Mew and her friends are on a new adventure. Exploring the Orange Islands as Mew set out to qualify for the Pokemon League. The group of friends are riding on Lapras in the middle of the ocean under the nice bright sky. Lapras continues to swim and is really enjoying it.

"I think Lapras is having fun," Misty says.

"Yeah, and even with all of us riding, Lapras have really good speed," Tracey says.

"Toge, toge," (Good speed.) Togepi happily says.

"Pichu," (Really good.) Pichu replies.

Suddenly, a bump in the wave causes Pikachu to fall off of Mew's shoulder.

"Oh no!" Mew panics.

Mew reaches out and is able to catch Pikachy before.

"That was a close one, wasn't it, Pikachu?" Mew replies.

"Pikachu," (Yes it was.) Pikachu answers.

Tomo says to Lapras, "We're not really in a hurry, so you don't have to rush, Lapras."

"Yeah, we oughta just take our time and enjoy the ride," Mew says.

"Eevee," (I agree.) Eevee says.

Soon lapras begins to take his time,"

"Except I would like to get something to eat soon," Mew says.

"Pika." (Same here.) Pikachu says.

"Eevee," (Me three.) Eevee says.

"Yeah, I'm kinda hungry, too," Misty says.

"Well, we can get something on Mikan Island if you want," Tracey says.

"Mikan Island?" Misty asks, turning to Tracey.

"Yeah. One of the Orange League gyms is there, too," Tracey.

"There's an Orange League gym there, huh?" Tomo asks.

"Yeah," Tracey says.

Mew turns to her Pikachu and Eevee, "Did you hear that, Pikachu? Eevee? We can go and challenge the gym leader."

"Pika." (Yeah.) Pikachu says.

"Eevee," (Can't wait.) Eevee says.

Mew turns to Lapras, "Alright Lapras, full speed ahead to Mikan Island!"

"Pika, Pika!/Eevee Eevee!" (Full speed ahead!) Pikachu and Eevee call out.

With that, Mew and her friends continue to ride on Lapras to Mikan Island.
However, they are unaware that they're being watched by a periscope that leads to Team Rocket's Magikarp Submarine.

Jessie laughs and says, "We're on the trail of the twerps. Full speed ahead."

"Can't it be no speed ahead, 'cause I'm pooped!" James says, feeling tired from the pedaling.

"Meowth, too," Meowth agrees.

Soon, the two stop in exhaustion, and the sub begins to sing.

Jessie screams, "We're sinking!" And whacks James and Meowth with a fan.

"Now stop complaining and start pedaling!" Jessie commands.

But James whines, "But Jessie, we've been pedaling down here all day!"

"Well, we just lost the boss's blimp, and if we don't come up with some rare Pokémon fast, he's going to kick us off Team Rocket for good!" Jessie says, pedaling.

With that, all three begin to pedal as fast as they can.

"That's ridiculous! The boss can't just discard me like an old shoe!" James says.