Chapter 5

Reggie's POV

I really can't believe that Will is my mate, it was my dream since I was a kid, and it finally came true.

I spend a bit more time with my mate, but soon we're interrupted by someone.

"Hey, you should wake up." Casey says, and I quickly stand up to hug him, I have definitely missed him over the last year, since he's one of my closest friends.

"Reggie?" He asks me, and I nod in response.

"I thought that you died." He tells me, and I hug him even tighter.

"I'm alright." I tell him, and then I pull away.

"You will have to tell me what happened to you." He tells me sternly, and I nod my head.

"I will do it tomorrow, because I have to get back soon, since my kids will wake up in about an hour, and I don't want my parent to have to take care of them for me." I say, and he nods, before his eyes widen.

"Kids?" He asks me, and I nod.

"I will explain tomorrow, or ask Will, he already knows what happened." I tell him, and he nods.

So, I go over to my mate, then I give him a hug and a kiss, before I go out of the cave, and towards the pack lands.

It takes a bit over an hour to get there, and when I open the front door, I sight in relieve when I realise that no one is awake yet.

Then I make a bottle of milk for my kids, and I put it in the living room, before I go up the stairs to get the babies.

I can still take all of them at one, but I know that I won't be able to do that much longer, since they're getting bigger every day, and soon I will have to go upstairs twice to get them downstairs.

When I reach the living room, dad is sitting there, which makes me frown, since I didn't hear him go down the stairs.

But I sit on the couch anyway, and I give him two babies, before we start to feed them.

I really hope that they will learn how to hold the bottle soon, because it's a bit hard to feed them when I'm alone, since I have only two hands, and there's four of them.

"Carter isn't here, but you should take a shower to get rid of that scent blocker, before he will be back." Dad tells me, and I nod.

I forgot that I should take a shower, since when I was sneaking out a year ago, I didn't have to worry about it, because everyone knew that I was sneaking out.

When the kids are fed, I decide to make myself a few sandwiches, and I then I take a shower to get the scent blocker off of me.

When I'm done, I go back downstairs, and I play with the babies, since dad will have to go help papa with his work in a few minutes, so he won't be able to babysit my kids, although I know that he would, if I would ask him to do it.