Chapter 9

Reggie's POV

I put my kids on the blanket, and I sit on the couch next to them, while my parents decide to sit on the couch that is in front of me, and  Mason stays at the doorway.

"Where were you?" Papa asks again.

"With my mate." I tell him, keeping my eyes on my kids.

"Your mate?" Dad asks, and I decide to look up.

"My boyfriend." I clarify.

"Did you sneak out of the house again?" Papa asks me, and I nod.

"Yes, but at least now I know that the father of my kids is my mate, so you should be happy about it, that's what you wanted." I tell him, and he frowns.

"How do you know that he's your mate? You were sixteen the last time that you saw him." He says.

"He was using the scent blockers every time that we met, so I couldn't smell him the few times that I was with him, whenI was old enough to smell my mate." I explain.

But yesterday, I went to see him, and he didn't block his scent good enough, so I was able to sniff it." I say.

"I want to meet him." Papa tells me, sounding annoyed.

"Maybe one day." I tell him, and he shakes his head.

"If you wish to see his, and especially if you will take the kids with you, then I want to meet that man." He tells me sternly.

"I will have to talk to him first, and if he will agree, then I will bring him here." I say, and papa reluctantly nods his head in agreement.

"What's his name?" Mason asks.

"Will." I tell him.

We sit in silence for a while, since no one has anything else to say, but soon one of my kids starts to cry, telling me that I should make them something to eat.

But before I can stand up, papa takes Royal in his hands, and he tries to make him stop crying, while dad goes out of the living room to make the milk.

I take one of the other kids, and Mason takes the rest, before he sits next to me.

It's not very common for Mason to stay around while my parents and I or any of my siblings have a serious conversation, since although he's our parents' mate, he isn't our father and he's barely a few years older than my eldest brother.

But Mason and I have a relationship that is more like the one between a father and a son, while my older siblings are just his friend.

At least now, but he used to be my brother, before he got to know that my parents are his mates.

Soon most of my half siblings joins us, and dad comes back with the bottles of milk not much later.

We decide to watch some TV, but instead of watching the movie, I try to decide if I really want to introduce my parents to my mate.

I don't have any idea if I will do it, but papa seems to be almost alright with the idea of Will being my mate.

So, I don't think that it will be very bad.