Chapter 50

Reggie's POV

A few days later, the kids wake us up, because they're crying for someone to take them out of their room, so both Will and I groan in frustration, before we get ready to start the day.

I really hope that our kids will grow up quickly, since I don't really like the fact that they're this loud all the time.

We don't bother to be quick, since we know that everyone is already up.

We're usually the last ones to wake up, so that's nothing new.

When we get downstairs, I can see that papa is sitting on the couch, and when I go inside the living room, I notice that dad is here too which makes me frown, since they're usually at the pack house at this time.

"We have something for you." Dad says, so I arch my eyebrow, urging him to continue.

He doesn't saying anything, he just pulls out two keys, so I set the kids on the floor and I take it, before I look at them with wide eyes.

"Is this a key to my new house?" I ask, since I know that they were building a house for me, even before I met my mate, but I didn't expect them to give it to me yet.

"Yes, we hope that you will like it." Papa says, and I look at Will who is smiling from the doorway.

"Let's go see it then." Will says, and I nod.

He sets the other two kids down too, since dad said that he will watch them, so we won't have to drag them with us to see the house.

Then I give Will one of the keys, and papa goes with us to make sure that we will reach the house.

It's in the same direction that the rest of my brothers', and in a few years, this side of the pack will look like a small town, if papa, dad and Mason are planning to build a house for the rest of their kids too.

We reach the house not much later, and papa leaves us while we rush inside to see it.

There are five bedrooms, and all of them are decorated already, so we will be able to give each of our kids a separate room, as long as we won't have any more kids in the future.

Until now they were all sleeping in a small room, that definitely won't be enough for them when they would get older, but now they will have a big room for themselves.

We walk around the house for about half an hour, and then we decide to go back, so we can start packing our things.

I really can't wait to move here, since this house is a lot better than I have thought that it will be.

Will seems to like it too, and I know that the kids will like living here, although I'm not very happy about the fact that it's not very close to my parents' house.

Since it will be troublesome to get all of the kids there every time that we will need my parents to watch them.

When we reach the house, we thank my parents again, and then we go upstairs to start to pack our things.