Chapter 7

Will's POV

"Don't worry, I know what to do with them." He tells me, so I lead him towards my cave, while I still hold the babies.

I don't think that I have ever held a baby, Reginald was the smallest kid that I have ever met.

"They're so small." I tell him, and he nods.

"They were a lot smaller when they were born." He tells me, before he sits on the blanket, so I sit next to him.

"I thought that you will bring only one of them." I say.

"Yeah, but I can take two of them in one hand at once, so I decided to just take two." He says with a shrug.

I place Ryker on the blanket, while Roger stays on my lap.

Reginald extends his hand to tickle. Ryker, which makes the baby smile, and I chuckle.

"I can't believe that I'm a father." I say, and he nods.

"I can't believe it either, but I got used to it I guess." He tells me.

"Are you taking care of them, or is your dad babysitting them for you?" I ask curiously.

"I usually watch them, but sometimes they're too much for me to handle, so one of my family members helps me." He says, and I nod in acknowledgement.

We stay quiet for a while, the only sounds are the shouts of the babies, but not long later Casey comes into my cave, and he smiles when he sees the babies.

I have told him everything that Reginald told me, and he didn't really believe me, so I'm not surprised that he's here to see if what I told him is true.

He goes straight to the babies, not even bothering to greet us.

"Hi." He says to Roger, and the baby looks up at him, before he sneezes, which makes Casey chuckle.

"He likes me already." Casey tells my mate.

"Of course, he does." Reginald tells him, before he rolls his eyes.

"Are they going to stay here?" Casey asks, so I shake my head.

"No, Reginald has to go back, and I have no idea how to take care of them." I tell him, and he whines.

"Don't worry, I will teach him how to be a father, and then he will have to help me." Reginald says.

"You would let me keep the kids?" I ask him with a frown.

"If you knew what to do, then I would, it would have been a big help for me, and they're your kids too, so from now on you will have a say in raising them." He tells me, and I nod.

"Alright I will leave you for now." Casey says, then he goes out of the cave, and towards the other cave.

Reginald and I talk for a while longer, before he tells me that he wants to greet the rest of my pack, so I go with him, and we introduce the kids to everyone that we pass on our way around my pack lands.