Chapter 42

Will's POV

Today Connor and I will finally see each other again.

We wanted to meet quicker, but every day one of us was busy, although today we finally managed to find some time.

So, I go to the pack house, and when I reach it, I can already see that Connor is waiting near the front door, so I go straight to him, and he smiles when he sees me.

"I haven't seen you in ages." Connor says.

"I've seen you about two weeks ago, so that's weird." I tell him, and he laugh.

"I see that you learned how to joke." He says with a chuckle, so I just shake my head at him, and then I go towards the woods with him following me.

"How's your family?" I ask him, and he smiles again.

"They're good." He tells me.

I already know that Connor has a mate and four daughters, that were born year after year, so almost the opposite to me.

I'm not sure if I would prefer to have girls over boys, but I think that boys will be easier to raise, although most people say that it's the other way around.

"How's yours?" He asks me.

"They're fine, the boys should be starting to walk soon." I tell him, and he laughs which makes me frown.

"Good luck with watching them." He tells me, and I roll my eyes at him.

"I hope that they won't be that bad." I say.

"You have four kids that are the same age, so all of them will start to walk almost at once, and I doubt that it will be easy, since I have barely managed to make sure that all of my daughters survived until they were five, and started to actually think." He says, and I just shake my head with a chuckle.

We talk for about two hours, while we walk through the woods, without any destination, then I take Connor to Reginald's family house, so he can meet my kids.

When we enter it, I smell the air, and I can easily tell that Reginald and the kids are in the living room, which is the usual hanging out place for Reginald and his family.

So, I lead Connor there, and Reginald frowns slightly when he sees that we have a guest.

The two of them greet each other, and then my brother and I sit on the couch, and we take one of the kids with us.

Connor plays with each kid for a few minutes, before it's time for him to go.

So, I lead him towards the front door, and I say a goodbye, before I walk back towards the living room, to find out that now Timmy is here too.

Reginald comes towards me before I can sit, and he leads me upstairs to our bedroom.

I frown at him when I see that he's locking the door, since he never does that, but then I smirk when he starts to remove his shirt.