Chapter 1

Reggie's POV

When I get back from my morning walk, I go straight to my kids' room.

They're only half year old, and there are four of them.

It's definitely not the proudest thing that I have done in my life, since I'm only seventeen, and I already have four kids.

But that's not the worst fact, since most of the people in this pack have kids as teenagers, but what's different about my situation, is the fact that I wasn't pregnant with my mate, but with my boyfriend.

I take all four of the babies in my arms, and I bring them downstairs.

My sons don't look the same, but they were born the same day.

I have named them Ryker, Royal, Raven and Roger.

I wanted to tell my boyfriend about them, but when I realised that I'm pregnant, then I started to freak out, and I went to papa for advice.

He was mad that I have mated with my boyfriend, since when I turned sixteen I told him that he isn't my mate, and he said that I shouldn't visit him anymore.

But I kept sneaking out, until I got pregnant, and that seemed to be papa's breaking point.

He didn't leave me alone for about two months, and then he gave me some space, but that's just because I could barely walk with how big my stomach got.

So, I have spent the other two months of my pregnancy laying on the couch, and papa seemed happy with that.

And in that time, I started to think about all the things that I have done, and I have cried almost every night, thinking that my mate will hate me now.

It's very rare for a werewolf to mate with someone other than their mate, so I knew that my mate will be disappointed.

So, I decided that I won't tell Will that we had kids together, and I haven't seen him for almost a year now.

But lately, I started to rethink it, because I started to miss my boyfriend.

He's was my favourite person, and he was very good to me, despite the fact that he was a rogue, and I haven't even bothered to break up with him after I decided that we're over, so that makes me feel terrible.

I think that I will go over to his pack of rogues, and I will have to talk with him, but I still haven't decided if I want to be with him, or if I want to break up, and end the things between us.

I also want to tell him about the kids, since it's very not nice that I have kept them away from him for the last half a year.

I really don't have any idea what I should do, but I have to come up with something.

The crying of my baby brings me out of my thoughts, so I look at the babies, and I pick Ryker up, so I can make him stop crying.