Chapter 35

Will's POV

Reginald didn't come back for longer than I have expected him to be gone, so I decide to check if he's alright.

But I stop at the doorway of the house, when I realise that he's talking with his parents and Mason.

"Why can't you tell us?" Carter asks.

"Because Oliver doesn't want you to find him, he's happy with his family, and Alex is a part of it too." Reginald tells him, and I quickly go towards him when I realise what they're talking about.

"What's going on?" I ask Reginald.

"The pictures of Oliver and his family had fallen out of my pocket, and papa found it." He tells me.

"I want to know where one of my sons is." Mason tells us sternly.

"Well, you won't know it, at least until Oliver will want to come back to see you." I tell them.

"He kidnapped one of my kids." Mason argues.

"Alex is very happy at that pack, and he doesn't mind living with his brother." I inform him, which makes him sigh in frustration.

"How long did you know?" Carter asks Reginald with a glare.

"Since he run away, Will followed him to where he's at right now." Reginald tells him, and Carter looks like he's considering a murder.

"And you didn't bother to tell us that they're safe or something?" Mason asks Reginald.

"Well, I couldn't say anything  because then you would have known that I know where he's at, but he did send a letter to us, saying that he's safe, although it never reached us for some reason, and Oliver decided that it will be better to just let you think that they're dead." Reginald tells him.

"I don't have any idea what to do with the two of you, especially Reggie." Carter says.

"Yeah, you should have told us that you know where he's at." Timmy says, mainly to my mate.

"But we will forgive you if you will tell us where we will find them." Mason tells us.

"That won't happen." Reginald says sternly.

"Whatever, I will find them anyway, with or without your help." Mason says, and Reginald just shakes his head.

"And what will you do then? Alex was very little when Oliver took him, and he doesn't remember you, so you would make him very stressful if you will demand for him to come with you, he's happy with Oliver, so just let him stay there." I say, and Mason glares at me.

"I won't let my kid stay with a kidnapper, he has a family, and a lot of siblings here, it will be hard for him for a while, but he will learn to accept the change." Mason says.

"Hey, calm down a bit Mason, you shouldn't talk about Oliver this harshly, remember that he's out family too." Timmy tells him.

"And he's a kidnapper, so I won't be taking nicely about him, at least until I will have my kid with me, then I will consider forgiving him, but I doubt that it will ever happen." Mason says, and then he rushes upstairs with one of the pictures, the one that has only his son on it.

Carter looks at Reginald and I for a while, before ehe takes Timmy's hand  and he leads him up the stairs to talk with their other mate.