Chapter 43

Will's POV

A few days later I walk towards the pack house again, since it's a training day.

But this time, before I can reach it, I hear that someone is following me, so I turn around, and I can see that it's some guy.

He's glaring at me, so I know that I have been right in assuming that he's following me.

I decide to wait here for him, and he reaches me in a matter of seconds.

"What do you want?" I ask him with a frown, I have never seen him before, so I have no idea for what he might be angry at me.

"I really don't like the fact that the Alpha allowed some rogues inside of the pack lands." He tells me, with anger clear in his voice.

"It's not my problem." I say, and I wonder if I should just turn around to walk away, but I don't want to give him a chance to punch me.

So, I will have to wait for him to walk away first, but that might take some time, and I don't want to be late, since I know that my group is already waiting for me to meet them in front of the pack house.

"I don't care, and I also don't care that you're the Alpha's family now, I want you and your friend gone form this pack, because you're making everyone scared especially the kids." He tells me.

"I have played with a few kids, and they're definitely not scared of me, if the people are scared of me, then it's their problem, I haven't done anything for them to be scared of, so everyone should just grow up." I explain.

He doesn't seem to like my response, since she gets more angry, and he extends his hand to punch me, but I stop it, and I grip it hard, before I hear the bone snap, then I let him take it back, while he cries out in pain.

"And you're not dangerous?" He tells me.

"You should try to punch people that are stronger than you, or actually just don't punch anyone." I say, and I walk away.

When I reach the pack house, I immediately see the group that is waiting on me, so I lead them towards the clearing right away, but when we reach it, a few guards are waiting on us there, and some of them are glaring at me.

I tell everyone to wait on me, while I go to see what the guards want.

"What have you done?" One of them asks me when I reach them.

"Is this about that guy the tried to punch me?" I ask him with a frown.

"No, it's about the guy who's arm you have broken, while he was just talking to you." One of the other guards tells me.

"He shouldn't have tried to punch me." I say, and then I turn around to go to my group again, but I hear that one of the guards is coming towards me, so I quickly turn around, just in time to block a punch.