Chapter 18

Reggie's POV

A few days ago, Will went to check on Oliver.

I asked him to do it, but I know that he likes to run for days, otherwise I wouldn't have asked him to do that for me.

Now, I go towards his pack with one of our kids, and I hope to hear good news.

Oliver is my brother, but he run away from the pack after he met his mate, because the laws in our pack are too restricting for the Omegas, and he's one of them.

He also took Alex, my younger brother, with him, because although Alex isn't really an Omega, he was a lot smaller than most werewolves, so papa said that he will have to follow the laws for Omegas.

The last time I checked, Oliver had three kids with his mate, and Alex was growing nicely.

I dint really go there, since I don't think that papa would have been fine if I disappeared for a week to check on my brother.

But Will sometimes goes to the pack that Oliver lives in, and he comes back with some pictures every time.

When I reach Will's pack, I decide to wait in his cave, since I know that Casey went with my mate, so I can't hang out with him.

About an hour later, my mate enters his cave, and he has a big smile on his face, which tells me that I will like what he's about to tell me.

He sits next to me, and he takes Ryker out of my hands, before he reaches to his pocket, and he gives me a few pictures.

"They're alright." He tells me, while I look at the pictures.

All of them are of Oliver's family along with Alex, and I smile while I watch them.

But on one of the last ones, I can see a new baby, which makes me frown, but then my smile widens.

"They had another kid?" I ask Will.

"Yeah, he's only a few weeks old, and his name is River." He tells me.

He looks just like Oliver, so I assume that he's an Omega, but that's great, I have nothing against Omegas, they're cuter than the normal rank werewolves, since they're a lot smaller.

The other kids, Edward, Henrik and Andrew, looks just like their other father, so I'm sure that none of them is an Omega.

"Thank you." I tell Will.

"No problem." He says, so I lean in to give him a kiss.

"I'm bored." I hear that someone says from the entrance of the cave, so I turn around, and I see Casey who has a frown on his face.

I just roll my eyes, a year ago I would have told him to go away, since I came here to spend some time with my mate, but I have missed him too much to actually do this.

So, I motion for him to come inside, and he sits next to me while my mate groans in half serious annoyance.