Chapter 39

Reggie's POV

Will and I didn't really have much alone time for a while, since every time that we go somewhere, we bring the kids with us.

So, today I waited for him to go to work that papa agreed to give him, and I started to make a pizza.

I have it done and ready to be heated in about an hour, but Will won't be here for a few more hours, so I just leave it in the oven, and I go to play with my kids, which are watched by dad.

Ever since I have talked with Mason, things started to go back to normal.

Mason told papa and dad that I agreed to tell them where Alex is when he will be old enough, and they seem to go with it, so they're not angry at Will and me.

But I don't really plan to tell them where they will find Alex, since that will mean that Alex won't be able to get rid of them, if he will decide that he doesn't want anything to do with them.

So, I will take Alex here, and I will introduce him to this family, but that won't be until he will be at least twenty, so we will have to wait for that for a while.

For now, I will let them think the it will happen sooner, and in a few years I will have to come up with a plan to make them less impatient about it.

At least now I can have a bit of peace, since no one is bothering me about it anymore, but I can see that Xander, Alex's twin brother, definitely wants to know where he will find his brother.

A few hours later, I decide to heat the pizza, since my mate will be back shortly.

And just as the pizza is ready, he comes back, so I quickly pack it into a box and a bag, then I take it, and I lead Will outside.

"Where are we going?" He asks me curiously.

"Towards our clearing." I say, and he smiles.

So, we shift into our wolves, and we run towards the border.

Will and I have come across a very small clearing when I was a kid, and although it's nothing special, it became our place, and we weren't there for over a year now, so it's finally time for us we visit it again.

It's about half an hour in a wolf form from the pack border.

When we reach it, we shift and we lay down on our backs for a while, before I force Will to sit up, so we can eat the pizza.

He looks happy at my choice of food, so I smile at him, and we happily eat all of it.

When we're done we decide to stay here for a bit longer, since we have a few hours until it will start to get dark.

And we talk about some nonsense for the rest of our time here.