Chapter 8

Reggie's POV

It was great to see everyone again, Will's pack has only about hundred people, so I know everyone that is here.

There are very few women, but it's good, since they're rogues, so it's very hard for them to keep the men away from the girls while they're in heat.

They also had one Omega, he was a small boy, but all of us knew that he won't be able to survive in a rouge pack, since Omegas can very easily get sick, so I told Will to bring him to my pack, and Mason's brother adopted him.

"Also, I forgot to tell you that I told my brother that you're my mate." I tell Will, while we go back to his cave.

"Which brother?" He asks me.

"Guess." I say, since I know that he will know which brother I'm talking about, if he will think about it for a few seconds.

"Denver." He tells me, and I nod my head.

"What did he say about it?" He asks me.

"He said that if I'm sure that you're my mate, then he won't stop me from coming here." I tell him.

"Okay." He says.

"I will have to go." I say.

"I know." He tells me, then he comes over to give me a hug.

"I will come back soon, maybe tomorrow." I tell him.

"I hope so." He responds, and I give him a kiss, before I takes the babies and the bag, then I go out of the cave, and towards the pack lands.

When I reach it, I go straight to Denver's house, to take my kids form him.

And when I have all of my kids, I go to my house, I just hope that my parents and Mason aren't there yet.

They should be in the pack house, doing their work, for at least the next hour.

But sometimes they like to come back earlier than usually, and when I open the front door, I realise that it's exactly what they decided to do today.

"Where were you?" Papa asks me, and dad comes out of the living room not much later, along with Mason.

I sigh in frustration, but I decide to come inside, and I leave the front door open, since I can't close it with the kids in my arms.

Then I go towards the living room, to put the kids on the blanket that usually lays on the floor for them, but papa stops me, so I send him a glare.

"I was carrying two of them for a lot of time today, and I can barely feel my arms, so if you don't want me to drop them, then better let me go." I tell him with a glare, daring him to keep the hold that he has on my shirt.

He lets me go, not saying anything to me, and I quickly go to the living room, but I can hear that the three of them are following me.