Chapter 11

Will's POV

After a few hours of talking to Reginald's parents, and listening how they laugh at the fact that I'm calling their son by his full name, they finally let us go.

So, Reginald takes my hand, and he leads me up the stairs, most likely to his bedroom.

"That went well." He tells me, right after he closes the door behind us.

"Yeah, I didn't expect them to be nice to me." I tell him, and he chuckles.

"If they weren't nice, then I would have told them all the things they told me about mates." He says, but I frown, wanting him to explain what he means.

"When you were only my boyfriend, then they were telling me all the stuff about relationship between mates, and why I should wait for my mate, along with a lot more things, I'm pretty sure that I told you about most of them." He says, and I do remember that he mentioned things like this over the last few years, so I nod my head.

Then I sit on Reginald's bed, and he comes over to sit next to me.

We cuddle for about half an hour, but soon we hear that Reginald's younger siblings came back, so we do downstairs to greet them.

Reginald introduces me to everyone, and they seem happy that they can meet me, they also make some jokes about the fact that they were hearing about me since Reginald was just a kid, and they never met me until now.

"Do you want to go on a walk, before you will have to go back to your pack?" Reginald asks me after a while, so I nod in agreement.

"Let's go then." He tells me, extending his hand towards me, I take it happily, and I let him lead me out of the front door.

"Can we take one of the kids with us?" I ask him, right after we step outside.

"Sure, wait here and I will get them." He tells me, so I give him a kiss, and he goes inside to take the kid.

He comes back with a small bag of necessities for the baby, and in his other hand are two babies.

I take one of them and the bag, then we go into the woods.

We reach some clearing, that is literally filled with people, but Reginald doesn't make a move to go there.

"This is the usual hang out spot in our pack, but it's mainly the training grounds." He tells me.

"Do you want to go there?" I ask Reginald.

"Not really, I don't like all of those people." He tells me, with a shrug.

"Do you have any friends in this pack?" I ask, I don't think that he ever said anything about someone that isn't his family.

"No, I'm worried that Casey is my only friend, along with Denver's mate, but we're not as close as we used to be when I was a kid." He tells me, so I nod in acknowledgement.

"Let's go to another clearing, that one should be almost empty." He tells me, and before I can respond, he takes my hand again, and we go towards the other clearings.