Chapter 34

Reggie's POV

Today we're having a family night, and all of my brothers along with their families are here, so I stop at the doorway that leads into the back yard, and I look at all of the people, while I frown at the sight.

"I can't believe that we have this many people in our family either." Mason tells me, as he moves me to the side, so he can walk outside, which makes me laugh.

I follow him, but to go in the other direction, since my mate is sitting next to Denver and his family.

Well, he's sitting next to Denver and his mate, along with one of the triplets, while the rest of my brother's kids are somewhere in the back yard, playing with their cousins.

I sit next to them, and I take Roy out of Denver hands, so I can play with him,  since my kids are nowhere to be seen, so I assume that they're still inside.

The last I checked they were hanging the nap, but I thought that they would be awake by now.

Just as I think about my kids, I hear a scream from inside of the house, so I roll my eyes, then I stand up to get them, and I pass papa on my way towards the stairs.

When I reach the boys room, I try to take all two of them, and I swear when I remember that I won't be able to carry all of them anymore.

So, I go down the stairs with two kids, and then I go towards the back yard, but I pass papa at almost the same spot, which makes me frown.

I go past him anyway, and I leave the kids with my mate, before I go back to take the other two, but this time I stop next to papa.

"What's wrong?" I ask him, when I reach him, but my eyes widen when I realise what he looking at.

The pictures of Oliver and his family, that Will gave me a while ago are currently in his hands, and he looks like he's about to cry at the sight.

"Where did you get it?" He asks me.

"How do you know that it's mine?" I ask.

"Because the pictures felt from your pocket, when you were going towards the stairs." He tells me.

I swear under my breath, for being stupid enough to leave the pictures in my pocket for this long, at least I didn't lose them.

"Will got then for me, he went to see Oliver not too long ago." I say, deciding that lying won't help much now.

"Where are they?" He asks me.

"Where is who?" Dad asks, and I can see that he's coming over, along with Mason.

When they reach us papa gives them the pictures, and their eyes widen when they realise who they're looking at.

"Is that Oliver and Alex?" Mason asks, sounding like he doesn't really believe what's going on right now.

"Yeah." Papa tells them, before he turns his attention back to me.

"I want to know where they're at." Papa tells me.