Chapter 32

Reggie's POV

After spending hours with Casey, I finally let him go back to his room, which he seems very glad for, since he runs off, before I even have a chance to change my mind.

So, I go to my house, and when I open the front door, I can hear that someone is arguing in the living room, so I go there to check what's going on.

"I really can't believe that you did this." Will says angrily, right when I reach the door way, and I stand next to an angry looking Mason.

When I see what's going on, I have no idea if I should laugh or be angry, since three of my kids have a tape over their mouths, and Will's trying to take the tape off of one of them.

"What have you done?" I ask Joshua, who's sitting on the couch.

"Dad had to go to the Doctor with Raven, because he had fallen off of the couch a few minutes ago, and he was crying a lot, so he said that I will have to take care of the rest of the babies for a few minutes, before Tata will come back.

But they were crying loudly, and my head started to hurt, so I taped their mouths to silent them until someone will come here to take care of them." Joshua explains, and I just shake my head.

I can't really be angry at him, since he's at the age where he doesn't really have a wolf, but his instincts are starting to show.

And I remember that when I was his age, then it was really painfully to hear the kids scream, but I never went this far.

"Whatever, just don't do it again." I say, and I go to help Will with removing the tape.

"Is Raven alright?" I ask Mason, right after I sit on the couch with one of the kids that still have a tape on.

"I'm not sure, but he just looked frightened when Timmy was telling me to come here." He tells me, so I nod my head in acknowledgement.

"I will have to check if they won't be back soon." I say, and then I try to remove the tape of of the baby who is still crying.

It takes a few minutes, but the babies are finally able to scream again, and it makes Joshua cover his ears hardly, so Mason tells him to go to his room, until the babies will calm down.

And when all three of them are fine again, then I pass Ryker to Will, and I go towards the front door, so I can see if our other kid is fine.

But before I can reach it, Timmy walks in, and Raven looks fine, so I sigh in relieve.

Timmy explains what happened, and then we go to the living room, to sit down for a while.

I hug my mate's side, and we let the kids play at our feet, while we watch a movie with Mason and dad.