Chapter 41

Reggie's POV

The next day, we go to the pack house with papa, since he wants to introduce Will to another group that he will be teaching.

And I decided to watch him work, since Timmy said that he doesn't have to work today, and that he will gladly take care of the kids if I want to spend some time apart from them.

So, I took the chance, and now I'm here, going towards the pack house with my mate.

Will said that he wants to spend some time with his brother sometime soon, since it turned out that Connor is living in this pack with his mate and kids.

Also, the Doctor said that Connor had broken his leg, so it's nothing serious, but he had to stay in the pack hospital for a few hours.

But now it's time to work, so when we reach the pack house, I can instantly see a group of who I assume are the instructors.

Will goes towards them with papa, while I decide to wait on them a bit away, since there's no need for me to be there, and I don't really want to get close to those people if I don't have to.

When they're done introducing themselves, then they go towards the clearing that they had reserved for a training.

There aren't many people here, so there's no need to go all the way to the training grounds, instead Will decided to train on one of the other clearings, and it's a good choice, since a lot of people usually hang out in the training grounds, so it could have been problematic.

But before Will can turn around, he seems to see something that catches his interest.

So, I go towards him, and I look in the direction that he's looking at.

"Is that Asher?" He asks me.

"Yeah." I say looking at the Omega boy, that I told him to bring to the pack lands a few years ago.

He's sitting under a tree, playing with Erick's kids, and his eyes widen when he sees my mate.

He quickly stands up, and he runs towards us, before he throws himself at Will.

"Hi." Asher says, and will greets him back.

"Are you doing fine?" Will asks.

"Yeah." Asher responds while chuckling.

Will picks him up to talk with him some more, and I can see that Erick is coming towards us.

"Who's that?" He asks me, motioning towards Will.

I'm not sure if Asher told him or anyone from his family, that he was rescued by rogues.

"This is Will, he's my mate, and he saved your son a few years ago, before he brought him to this pack, since an Omega wouldn't be able to survive in a rogue pack." I explain, and his eyes widen.

"Yeah, Asher told me about him." Erick says, and he extends his hand to Will.

They introduce themselves, and then Asher goes back to his siblings, while Will and I go to the clearing, where the rest of the people already went.