Chapter 21

Reggie's POV

Will stayed in my house for two nights, and his pack stayed in the cave.

But today the pack will be going back, while Will agreed to stay here for a few more days, since my parents said that they have a lot to do, and dad won't be able to help me with the kids, so I managed to convince Will to stay here with me.

So, we take the kids, and we go to say goodbye to Will's pack, that Casey will lead towards their cave.

A few people went back not long ago, and they confirmed that no rogues stayed at their place.

So, we know that it's safe enough for them to go back.

When we reach the cave, we talk for a few minutes, and then Will gives Casey the instructions that he will have to follow, while he will lead the pack.

Then we watch as everyone goes towards the border, and when everyone is gone, we go back to my house.

"Did you tell your brother about the ceremony?" Will asks me, and my eyes widen.

"No, he was away with his mate when I went to his house to tell him, and then I forgot." I say, and he chuckles.

"Let's go to his house then." Will says, so I lead him towards Denver's house.

When we reach it, I give Will one of the two kids that I have in my arms, and then I knock on the door.

Then I wait for a while, but it doesn't open, then I knock again, and I wait a while longer.

I sniff the air, and I groan when I can't smell anyone.

"They're not here." I tell Will.

"I think that you should call him, and ask him where he's at, we have no idea how long we have to tell him this, and it might be too late soon." Will says, and I nod in agreement.

So, I try to call Denver, but no one answers, which makes me groan again.

Then I call Denver's mate, and he doesn't pick up either, but I can hear his phone ringing inside of the house.

"Let's ask papa if he knows where they're at." I tell Will, and he nods, so I lead him towards the pack house.

When we reach it, we go straight to papa's office, and I knock on the door.

"Come in." Papa says, so I open the door, and I let Will walk in first, then I step inside, and I close the door behind me.

"Do you know where Denver is?" I ask papa.

"He went on a meeting with another pack, and his mate is with him. Do you need anything from him?" Papa
says, making me groan, since I know that it's a part of their plan, which means that we're late.

"Does he have his phone with him?" I ask him hopefully.

"I don't think so, he was running there in his wolf form." Papa tells me.

"Alright I will have to wait for him then." I say, since I don't want him to think that I know about their plan.

He nods his head with a frown, so I open the door again, and we go out.

Then we go to my house, and I sit on the couch, getting ready to make some plan that will help me find Denver.