Chapter 31

Reggie's POV

I decided that I should visit Casey, since I know that he isn't feeling very well with what happened to his pack recently.

Papa said that he barely left his room, which is in the pack house, and today I have promised myself that I will do what I can to help him feel better.

So, I take the ice cream from the freezer at my house, then I go outside, and towards the pack house.

Will is supposed to help the warriors with something today, since he has a lot of experience as a warrior.

And I will have to ask papa if he will let my mate help train the pack, since I know that a few new fighting tricks won't hurt anyone, and they might be very useful in the future, if our pack will be attacked.

Will have a lot of self learned skills, since he didn't know how to fight when he left his pack as a teenager, so he had to learn everything that he knows on his own, and that made him a lot better than than people that were taught how to fight.

I reach the pack house not much later, and I go straight to the room that Casey mentioned that is his.

Then I knock on his door, and it takes him only a few seconds to open it.

He frowns when he sees me, and I just smiles at him, before I push past him to get inside, and I sit on the edge of his bed.

"What are you doing here?" He asks me.

"I just wanted to hang out, Will's busy." I tell him, and he nods, before he comes over to sit next to me.

"What do you have?" He asks me, when he sees that I have something in my hand.

"Ice cream." I tell him, but then I remember that I forgot to take the spoons, and I swear under my breath.

"What?" He asks me.

"I forgot to take the spoons." I tell him, and he waives me off, before he takes the big box from me.

He opens it, and he takes some ice cream out of it with his palm.

"Your hand will freeze." I tell him, but he doesn't seem to care.

I watch as he eats the ice cream for a while, then I decide to just do the same.

So, we eat the ice cream, and then I drag Casey with me out of his room.

We decide to not go far, since neither of us wants to walk at the moment, so we go to the nearest clearing, which is a few minutes away from the pack house.

Only a few people are here, and I can see a soccer ball laying on the ground, so I quickly run towards it.

"I can't play soccer." Casey tells me, when he realises that I'm running towards it.

I just kick it towards him, which makes him groan, but he kicks it back anyway, and he definitely can play, since he's a lot better than me, but I'm not bad at all, at least I don't think that I'm bad.