Chapter 49

Reggie's POV

"Don't." I say quickly, and I rush towards one of the boys, who's trying to pull the hair out of his brother head.

He whines when I pick him up, and I force him to stay on the other side to the room.

Then I hear screaming again, but when I turn, I can see that Will is already trying to separate the other two boys.

It has been like that for an hour now, the kids seem to have too much energy, and we don't have any idea what we should do.

"Let's take them outside, and force then to run, it should make them tired for a while." I suggest, and Will quickly agrees.

A stupid plan is better then no plan after all.

So, we take the kids in our arms, and we quickly make our way to one of the closest clearings.

The kids weren't happy that they can't walk alone, and they let us know about it.

But he time that we reach the clearing, my ears are ringing, and I'm ready to just leave them here.

Of course, they have to behave like this, when we have no one to help us watch them.

I sigh in frustration, and I watch as each kid runs in the opposite direction.

I look at Will with a tired smile, and he smiles back, before he decided to just sit on the ground.

The clearing is pretty big, so it will take the kids a while to reach the end, which seems to be their destination.

So, we sit opposite to each other, and each of us makes sure to watch two of the kids, so we won't lose them.

And we talk about some light topic for about fifteen minutes, until I see that one of our kids is about to reach the end of the clearing, so I quickly run towards him, and I take him in my arms, before I bring him back to the middle of the clearing where Will sits.

I run to get the other kid, since I don't want to sit down, just to have to stand up again soon.

He doesn't seem happy that I have reached him this quickly, since he was pretty close to his destination, but when I set him down, he goes the same way as he was going before.

When I sit on my previous spot, Will goes to get the other kids, and then we talk again.

After about an hour, the kids drop to the ground in exhaustion, so I sigh in relief, and I go to pick the two that I was watching, while Will gets the other two.

And we bring them back to the house, happy that the kids are tired, and that we managed to not lose them yet.

When we reach the house, everyone is back, so we quickly put the kids to their beds, and we go down the stairs to spend some time with all of them.