Chapter 13

Reggie's POV

When I reach the rogue pack, I go straight to Will's cave, and surprisingly he's still there.

He looks up when he hears that someone enters, and he smiles when he notices that it's me.

"I didn't expect you to come here today." He tells me, before he takes one of the kids, and he gives me a kiss.

Then we sit onto he blanket, and I cuddle to his side.

"You're very quiet. What's wrong?" Will asks me after a while.

I sigh in frustration, then I tell him what I have overheard this morning.

"I think that you should tell Denver." He tells me, and I nod in agreement.

"I will do it soon, but I'm sure that papa will be angry with me for doing that." I tell him.

"He most likely will, but at least Denver won't be angry at you." Will tells me.

We sit in silence for a while, then will helps me feed the babies, and when they're good, we take them in our arms, and we make our way towards Will's training grounds, since my mate should be there right now, but he sits here with me instead.

We pass the big cave, and I waive at the few women and kids that are sitting inside, they waive back, so I smile at them, and I decide to look at what in front of me, since I don't want to trip over something, especially not with a kid in my arms.

"How was the birth?" He asks me, and I groan.

"Painful, believe me you wouldn't want to be there, even just to watch it." I say seriously.

"That bad?" He asks with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I had to give birth to all four of them, and then my body refused to heal me for almost a week, so instead of being in the hospital for a few hours after I gave birth, I had to stay there for almost a week." I explain.

"You have birth in the hospital?" He asks me.

It's really uncommon for werewolves to give birth at the hospital, most of them just stay at their house with their mates, especially the men that are pregnant, since they're usually giving birth for up to a week.

"Yeah, I would have stayed in my room, but there were four babies inside of me, so I needed a bit of the Doctor's help to give birth." I say, and he nod in acknowledgement.

When we reach the training grounds, everyone looks at us, so we greet them, and Will goes to lead the training, while I sit against one of the trees with the kids, and I watch as he trains.

I will have to remember to talk to Denver soon, because I don't really know the date of the Alpha ceremony.

I don't even want to think how angry papa will be at me after he will get to know that I told Denver, but that's what I should do, and I will do what's right.

I shake my head, forcing myself to forget about everything for now, and I look back at my mate.