Chapter 26

Reggie's POV

I decided to let Denver's mate handle him for the night.

But next morning, right after I wake up, I go downstairs to make a breakfast for Will and I.

When I'm done I go upstairs to wake Will up, but he's already awake, and he's getting ready for the day, so I change my clothes too, and we go downstairs to eat.

When we're done, we go to the pack hospital, since I have no idea if Denver went back to his house, or if he's still there.

His arm was badly broken, so it might have taken the Doctor a while to get it fixed, and after the surgery Denver would have to wake up, before he could use his werewolf healing.

So, he might not even be awake yet, or he might already be at his house, it depends how long it took him to wake up.

And I want to check on Tyler too, so going to the pack house first is the better option.

When we enter the pack hospital, I can see that papa and Mason are still here, but it seems that they have used the spare beds for a while, since they don't look very tired.

They look at us, when they hear us, and I smile at them slightly, although I'm angry at them for what they did.

"How are they?" I ask papa.

"Denver just woke up a not long ago, and Tyler seems to be fine, but he will have to stay in the hospital for a few more days, just to make sure that nothing will happen to him.

Since we don't really know what happens after someone fails to pass the Alpha ceremony, everyone reacts differently, so nothing might happen to him, or he might die." Papa explains, and I nod my head.

We stay quiet for a while, and I go to sit on one of the many chairs, so Will does the same.

"Did you tell Denver that we will have the ceremony?" Papa asks after a while.

"Of course, I did." I tell him.

"How did you know?" Mason asks me.

"I overheard your conversation with Tyler in the dining room a while ago." I say.

"I have assumed that you overheard it, but then I saw Denver, and he didn't came running at me, so then I thought that you didn't hear anything after all." Papa explains, and Will chuckles.

"I wanted to tell Denver, but he wasn't in the pack, and then I forgot, until it was already too late." I explain.

"Did you talk to Denver?" Will asks papa, who lets out a frustrated sigh.

"No, the Doctor said that I can't go inside of that room, since Denver has to recover, and I would most likely make him angry." Papa tells him

"I would have been angry too." I say.

"And I don't want to be an Alpha, so don't even think about it." I tell them.

"Well, I might consider it if you will let Denver have the ceremony, and he won't pass." I say.

"I think that I will just let him do it." Papa tells me, but he groans at the idea.