Chapter 25

Reggie's POV

Papa lets Denver go, and Denver sends him another glare, before he rushes towards the pack hospital, most likely to get his arm checked.

"I should go after him, since Tyler is in the hospital, and I don't want Denver to attack him or something." Carter says, then he takes Mason, and they go towards the pack house.

Everyone goes inside, and my brothers take their kids, before they go towards their houses.

Tyler's kids stay here, along with Denver's since Denver's mate went to the hospital too.

Denver's kids look a bit scared, but that doesn't stop then from asking where their fathers went.

So, Timmy explains to them that they will be back in the morning, and then he takes all the kids upstairs to get them to beds.

They will most likely have to sleep with Reginald's siblings, since I doubt that there are enough beds here for all of those kids, but that's not my concern.

I'm currently feeding two of my own kids, while Reginald is doing the same with the other two.

I think that I'm finally starting to get this whole fathering thing.

It's hard, but I can manage to take care of all the kids at once without much problem, so I now I can watch them without any help.

I'm proud of myself, but Reginald seems to realise that I got comfortable with the kids, so I assume that he will start to force me to keep two kids at my pack, while he will take two here.

"By the way, what are we going to do with housing?" I ask Reginald.

"What do you mean?" He asks me, before he turns to look at me.

"I live in my cave, and you live here, so I doubt that it will be good for the kids to be constantly separated, but I also don't want to make you take care of them all the time, while I will just come over once every few days." I explain.

"Well, I don't really want the kids to grow up in a cave, the pack is much safer, so I think that I should keep them here, but I will take them to visit you, and you will come over whenever you can." Reginald says.

"Or you can just make Casey the leader, and move here with me." He tells me.

"I don't think that I would enjoy living in a pack." I tell him honestly.

It would have been a lot easier for me to just live here, but I doubt that I would be happy with all the restricting laws, and I don't want my kids to feel restricted by them either.

After all that's the reason that I have left my former pack, and I don't think that I will ever change my mind about it.

"We will figure it out." Reginald assures me, and I nod my head reluctantly.

I really hope that we will be able to come up with some plan, since I don't like the fact that we don't have it yet