Chapter 46

Reggie's POV

The pack seems to still be celebrating their new Alpha, since everyone seems to be happier than ever.

It's not like papa was a bad Alpha, but it's nice to change some things after a while, and papa was an Alpha for a lot years now.

So, it's finally Denver's time to lead, but it most likely won't last very long, since he already said that he will pass the title to his eldest son, when he will be about twenty.

Now, Will and I are supposed to meet Denver, to celebrate with him, since he wanted to celebrate with everyone separately, so we can spend some time together.

Because our family is huge, and we sometimes don't even get to say a word to everyone when we're together.

When we reach the clearing where we're supposed to meet, I can see that Tyson is running around, so I set the two of my kids that I was carrying, and then I lead will towards Denver and his mate, who are sitting under one of the trees.

We only took two kids, since we wanted to spend some time with Denver, and if we had all four of them, then we would have to worry about watching them instead of giving most of our attention to my brother.

And we decided to take Ryker and Roger with us, since they're already can walk, so they will be able to play with Denver's kids.

I sit next to Denver, and he smiles at me.

The four of us talk for a while, until the kids get bored, then our mates go to play with them, while Denver and I talk some more.

When it starts to get dark, we go back to the house, and we sit in the living room alone, since everyone is already up the stairs.

"Don't you have to go to school?" Will asks me after a while.

"No, because I didn't want to go, and papa decided that it was too much trouble to make me go there, so I was allowed to stay in the house, instead of spending hours at the school." I tell him happily, which makes him laugh.

"That's good for you." He says, and I nod.

"It's not very good for him, since he doesn't know anything, because of the fact they he sneaked out of most of his classes." Papa says with a disapproving look on his face, when he comes into the living room with the other two kids.

"I know enough." I say.

"Whatever." He tells me, and then he comes over to play with the kids.

I cuddle to Will's side, and we watch as papa tries to teach two of my sons how to walk.

They shouldn't walk yet, but it seems that papa knows how to teach them to walk fast.

But I'm not surprised, since he had already taught this to fourteen of his own kids, and then most of my nephews.

So, I bet that all of my kids will be walking in a matter of a week, which makes me want to groan.